Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    turkeys??

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Chick! BUBBA uggggg Am I allowed to give up before he does??
    He was doing great since I took that foot thinger off and last night he must have toppled on his back and couldnt turn aroud so the other chick picked its toes!
    little dots of blood all over the papertowels and wood in the bator! uggggggg!!
    so I packaged his foot BACK up and put him back in chirping and eating away, no signs of weakness THATS for sure!! uggggg

I just feather sexed and he is a boy anyways!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    And my house is the opposite, I literally have to stand in the kitchen to see in the bathroom mirror...as it's at about chest height for me. And I get a backache from working at my kitchen counter as it's short.
    Me3
    Smart Daddy!
    And smart Momma!
    Gah, not sure why I quoted this, helps if I actually reply once a day, not once every 3 days!
    There is one: OH SALLY!
    LOL No, it's only a problem if you forgot the chicken was there. Though, my poor chicken would prolly need therapy after watching me shower.
    Yeah, me too...I can wash my feet in the shower from the toilet....
    Better you than me.
    Welcome!
    Yes me, Sorry, was waiting to hear from Step-daughter if her loser husband would be home to watch the 2 yo..finally just told her he's keeping him. Will send in my app today, do they just want me to keep the check and hand it in at class?
    I have 4-5 ft fence around my run.....and my chickens just hop over it anyway. We had a hawk over the property on Sunday...when it got close enough, the roos just started calling or rushing the hens to get them into the brush so no losses.
    Welcome!
    Give me your zipcode. You can do it in the thread, but be warned, I'm not being diligent about replying every day.
    LMAO I read MCc's whole thing...and for some reason in my head she went to Blarneys...until you replied...and then I realized you REALLY are a chicken/duck pusher! LOL
    Only if you don't share the wine.
    I assume you're volunteering? (saw the other posts as well..but this is what happens when I'm days behind)
    Welcome, just up the road in Gardners, but have no Brahma.
    You volunteering to build for those of us less mechanically inclined? By less mechanically inclined I mean not sure which end of the screwdriver you're supposed to hold!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Betta the good thing about that is when you pack it full of eggs after day 10 they will start emitting more heat and you will need to add a cooling unit! Most huge cabinets have heating and cooling because of the heat the eggs create growing! food for thought!! LOL

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sally, Knisely's will have Bronze Turkey babies (are they all poults or only the girls?) on April 26. They get their stuff from Ideal.

9. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    This has been true for me. Mine were locked in the coop for a couple weeks before I let them out, though. Most of the time, they go into the coop at night, but occasionally they decide to sleep in the trees near the coop.

10. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I AM! I AM! It is the "only" thing I am interested in. The breeder by me has been MIA lately. I can't see him calling back anymore, but if he does, I guess I will take a few BO from him. Meanwhile, I will be visiting TSC until they get them in here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by