Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

dag blasted cold, picke up a cold someplace this week,,,thought it was a stomache bug but now my head is all stuffed also....need to work 2nd shift today and tomorrow, but come friday night i am gonna drown this sucker in alcohol

Frontline for chickens? I've seen dog and cat versions. What dosage?
good question, I may need that info also,,,,you being so close to me I am sure you have some of the same problems with mud all winter, most of my houses are protected from wind so i never had much freezing this year..

figure i will treat for worms this year and just keep a close eye out for lice and mites.....that is 3 dozen eggs getting thrown away daily..
sad.png

CHAD I dont think that blue quail is a boy! I got three eggs in an hour!
ok I dont understand quail! it says if they have a bib under neck they are boys.... the blue and one of the girls have bibs!
hu.gif

and only lay 1 egg a day until age 2 and then every other day.... maybe one had a sticker in there!

Quote: I missed her post! oh no!! what did you find out?
Did you miss my post right before you found your dead bird? I had just found a dead bird. She looked good as far as comb color and position (not flopped over) vent looked good, no mites, not egg bound, one light green poo yesterday morning, puffed up yesterday, and lethargic. No one else is showing any symptoms.
I am worried now about the whole coop. Yes, the run is muddy and a puddle in front of the door, but their days are spent in the dry area of the run, and a dry room in the coop. Dry food and water are clean, and they eat FF (ACV is supposed to keep them healthy, right?).
weird..... are we all spread out on the map too? I looked at fluffy too, only thing was her foot swelling

OK do update, white hen is still alive and eating some bread this am. She is moving around but not the best, so no pasty butt, no lice or mites that I saw, good feeling crop, doesn't feel egg bound and breathing fine. What should I do???? She seems fine but she isn't and isn't showing anything!
oh my, I have no clue! have you already posted in emergency sections?

dag blasted cold, picke up a cold someplace this week,,,thought it was a stomache bug but now my head is all stuffed also....need to work 2nd shift today and tomorrow, but come friday night i am gonna drown this sucker in alcohol
oh no wing!! get better and enjoy some shots!

I so need to make this.....
kit kats cake and chocolate icing, anyone know what the p iggies are made from, maybe fondant.....
instructions would be nice

Back
Top Bottom