Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    dag blasted cold, picke up a cold someplace this week,,,thought it was a stomache bug but now my head is all stuffed also....need to work 2nd shift today and tomorrow, but come friday night i am gonna drown this sucker in alcohol

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I definitely need to build another coolerbator for hatching. I guess its time to scrounge for an old cooler. Maybe I'll remember to take pictures this time!

3. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    good question, I may need that info also,,,,you being so close to me I am sure you have some of the same problems with mud all winter, most of my houses are protected from wind so i never had much freezing this year..

figure i will treat for worms this year and just keep a close eye out for lice and mites.....that is 3 dozen eggs getting thrown away daily..[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ok I dont understand quail! it says if they have a bib under neck they are boys.... the blue and one of the girls have bibs! [​IMG]
    and only lay 1 egg a day until age 2 and then every other day.... maybe one had a sticker in there!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh my, I have no clue! have you already posted in emergency sections?

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    frontline is expensive isnt it?

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh no wing!! get better and enjoy some shots!

10. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

I so need to make this.....
    kit kats cake and chocolate icing, anyone know what the p iggies are made from, maybe fondant.....
    instructions would be nice

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by