Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I think I have an eggbound D'Uccle. She molted and stopped laying 2 months ago. 2 days ago I saw she had a yucky butt, so I brought her in to give her a butt bath. I have never done this before. The area between her legs was wide huge and HARD. I'm pretty positive it was a big egg, or 2? I did the warm bath and massage, and all it did was make her bleed from the vent. I put her back in her pen, and she is acting normal, eating etc. But still no egg. Opinions?

I have 6 orpington.....2 buff that are 1 year old......2 lemon cuckoo that are just shy of 1 year...2 blue that are from last fall, not sure of they are actually laying yet...

I'd be happy to take those two buffs. PM price. It might be three weekend or the weekend after until I can pick them up, though. We can always meet somewhere for bio reasons, if you prefer. sure we could find somewhere

I have a lethargic biddie too, one of my Black Stars
idunno.gif
Unfortunately I have to force feed her, she's too weak to eat herself. Hopefully she'll recover. Out to get electrolytes today...
That is what I just got back from doing. Fingers crossed.

OREO PEANUT BUTTER DOUBLE STUFFED BROWNIE
Brownie mix (any favorite will do)
Oreo's
Peanut Butter
Muffin tin
... Paper cupcake liners
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1). Prepare brownie mix according to directions on pkg.
2). Line muffin tin
3). Spread peanut butter on top of Oreo's
4). Add another Oreo on top & spread with peanut butter
5). Put in muffin tin
6). Pour brownie mixture on top
7). Bake for 10-15 minutes
OMG.. WHAT IS THIS!!! Saving this!!!

talk about never learning......these 2 go at it all the time,,,,,and that little guy kicks butt everytime...
Ha! This is too Funny!!!

Also may have found my Roos a home! Thanks Stake!! I think I have 3 all together.. Freaking Roosters! Down to 3 girls.. + the 4 new chicks, Hopefully all girls, that's what they said at Pickering Valley anyway... Then 4 more coming in the next 2 weeks. I would be interested in 2 laying birds I Saw Wing you have some, but you are kinda far... I believe I will be in Morgantown this weekend picking up some chicks, not sure if you are up for meeting etc? I guess I could send you a PM?

Can I get an update on those buckeye eggs you are incubating ????I am kind of hoping you have a good breeding flock next summer..
Oh yes, I have 11 chicks that hatched out
big_smile.png
Everyone is healthy and happy, will definitely update you on their progress. They're very curious, sweet birds and they love to climb all over and sleep on your hands. Can't wait til they get big! The shows are going to be fun! You're a little bit of a Hike from us, so let me know exactly what you're interested in. If you just want laying birds, I might have culls from this year. If you want breeding stock, I'll probably have started birds summer 2014. I'll *hopefully* be traveling for shows and fairs so I might be able to bring birds along if you need to pick up anything. Thanks!

I think I have an eggbound D'Uccle. She molted and stopped laying 2 months ago. 2 days ago I saw she had a yucky butt, so I brought her in to give her a butt bath. I have never done this before. The area between her legs was wide huge and HARD. I'm pretty positive it was a big egg, or 2? I did the warm bath and massage, and all it did was make her bleed from the vent. I put her back in her pen, and she is acting normal, eating etc. But still no egg. Opinions?
oh No!!!!

Back
Top Bottom