Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    OMG with out hesitation I would have killed it!!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Bruce is coming up this weekend and from the sounds of it so is Wing. Gonna build some pens.
    No worries...I completely understand! I really do...I will have to share with you my story some time. My mind told me one thing and heart said another till she tried to kill me(literally). It took that for me to say enough is enough.
    There are several of us on here that offer up rooster drop offs with the condition that there are no questions asked when they become dinner.
    I offed a dog that was killing my chickens, hawk would be no different, maybe less hesitation even

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    1 person likes this.
  4. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    All:

Some pic of my 4wkers, If you see anything Rooish please advise...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Chad you going to submit some pics to the hatchalong contests, you have some great chickens to use with those adorable polish!

6. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Wow, the closest place to me(two miles) is twice that...:confused:

7. Brittany7

Brittany7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2013
    Gardners PA
    as long as i dont know about it i am okay with it. i just dont have the heart to put it on my own plate for dinner. As long as i can believe they are running somewhere free i am fine with it... haha

8. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Thanks Betta and everyone. I just finished burying her [​IMG]everyone else looks good, is laying (11 eggs so far today - 17 hens left) they're all yelling to get out to free range but I'm keeping them in today. They have enclosed runs all tarped up to protect them from the weather. We love our guinea pigs, they've been a lot of fun - especially if you raise a litter.... (It's really not just chicken math.... More like animal math!) we only had one litter and then I had my males neutered so they could be kept together. I pray that my losses are done - I'm getting too acquainted with that shovel....

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, you have chad meet me there with his special orange juice sometime and we will get them all done,,,of course a dinner will have to be involved.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by