Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Howdy from Chester County. Good like with your Marans.

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Welcome and YAY!!!

3. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

Welcome!!! You're not far from me! :D

4. Brittany7

Brittany7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2013
    Gardners PA
    no way do you know how much she is asking for them? and if she has any right now?

5. Brittany7

Mar 20, 2013
    Gardners PA
    I just really like how funny looking they are and that they dont look like the typical chicken.

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    maybe we just haven't hit that stage yet where it stinks to us[​IMG] if it was just me, i think i would start smoking again but my husband doesn't want me to so i won't, so what if it kills us, no one gets out of this world alive[​IMG]

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome!

I believe she is asking $3 each for them, and yes she has some right now that she's selling. PM her....since she seems to be ignoring us today (which really just means she's busy with littles)

8. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Sure thing ~ this is the updated list as of today.

March 21 ~ Black Australop pullets, Rhode Island Red pullets, Easter Egger pullets

March 25 ~ Buff Orpington pullets ( were scheduled for March 21, but delayed)

March 28 ~ Easter Egger pullets, White Leghorn pullets, Buff Orpington pullets, Pekin ducks straight run

April 10 ~ Welsummer pullets, Assorted bantams straight run, Polish straight run (includes blue, buff laced, gold laced, silver laced, splash and white crested black), Pekin ducks straight run, Rouen Ducks, Khaki Campbell ducks

April 17 ~ Silkie Bantams straight run, Rhode Island Red Pullets, Easter Egger pullets, Light Brahma pullets, Cochin Standard size straight run

April 25 ~ Buff Orpington pullets, Buff Brahama pullets, Silver laced Wyandotte pullets, Gold laced Wyandotte pullets Speckled sussex pullets

May 8 ~ Ring neck pheasants, French Pearl Guineas, Bronze Turkeys

The mailman usually delivers between 10 and 11:30 am. Today it was close to 11:30 and there were several people waiting for him to get there.

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]

10. Brittany7

Mar 20, 2013
    Gardners PA
    How do i PM her and is her name just sally? Sorry i am still trying to find my way around here...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by