Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

What kinds are you looking for? Lots of breeders here in PA. What is your location?

Gardeningmama, I am so sorry. BTDT. My mom finally decided that she wild grow up in her late 50s and the last few years have been better. I wish her husband would come to the same determination, but I am not holding my breath. I hate that my kids are growing up without their grandma, but I refuse to subject any of us to her toxicity. I finally realized that my family is my husband and our children. That is enough for me.... Hugs. I know how hard it is.

MISSY! Have a wonderful day!! Wishing you much love as you move forward!

2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Awe yeah!!!! Go Missy!!!!!

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

4. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Have fun today Missy !! [​IMG]

Chad i love to bake, what you want,,,,,,I am not that old though.......i quit baking when the kids moved out, i end up throwing it all out, we do not eat many sweets.

Thanks for the suggestions last night,,,,ended up taking a hot shower then some tylenol and advil washed down with whiskey......yea i know some would say bad combination.....but i slept great...

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I do have some birdies for sale. I have 1 Jersey Giant, 5 white rocks $5 each. I have some sort of mystery wyandotte. I ordered eggs from someone. Out of 18 only one developed, and its not even the color I ordered! It is a big possibility that it is partridge, $5. I have some b/b/s Copper Marans $10 each. I have some chicks hatching right now today $5 each, these are "home grown". The possibilities are LF Cochin b/b/s, Ameraucana. There is also some SLW, but those I am going to keep for now. Those chicks are like gold! It will be my first home grown SLW chick ever, after 2 1/2 years of trying!

6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    So I wasn't a believer. There can only be one gin - Hendricks! So yesterday morning, I took some of the sweetest most succulent golden and red raisins and soaked them in Hendricks .... is it really Monday?

7. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
  8. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    Sorry guys, I'm in Northeast PA near Bloomsburg(17815), but willing to travel or meet somewhere. Was looking for LF, Marans, Cochins, Ameruacana or others, LOL. My girls are in 4-h and they show them for 4-H at our fair in the end of Sept.

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
  10. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I think this is a chicken site, not a dating site.. But Pics always help..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by