Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    AMG!!!!!!!!!!! FIGURED OUT THE MULTI BUTTON!!!!! LOL!!!
    Back at ya!

Is it hip or sciatic?

[​IMG] gardening mama, sometimes you just have to make your own family!!! I know what you mean......no other chicken loving Italians in my branch either. I'm sorry it didn't go well, and I hope today is better. Hugs to you!

[​IMG]Might I add...........AMEN!!!

LOL! Well, I am getting up there. I'm gonna be 40 next year!! *GASP* [​IMG] . Fruit pies in the spring and summer, I'll give a shout. Usually after I make jam. Italian women don't have to be asked twice to feed someone.....you are lucky to get out of the house without gaining pounds!!

Seriously, I think this settles it. Next year, We need to have a gathering with lots of Easter Pies and sweet bread, celebrate Gardeningmama's birthday and her sons, and GrandpawRoo is in charge of telling us how to make the drinks!!!! [​IMG] It seems like it all just makes sense to me!!! Anyone else?

1 person likes this.
  2. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

3. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Haven't been on for days! Welcome to all the new people!
    I only got one Turkey out if my hatch, so back to eBay!
    bobwhite out of my ears!
    A dozen chickens hatched. Got rid of four on day one.
    I had eggs hatch over three days, OK, four, there is a late addition zipping now. And need to check the broody. Darn math, I was always good at it in school.

Wingstone - certo and grape juice for arthritis. Google it. Daily as a supplement. Also try castor oil as a topical. Rub it in to lube the joint. No, seriously. Not sure why it helps, but some say it does.

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

I can totally relate. Remember, I disowned my mother on Christmas for ruining it for the boys. Now, apparently my sister AND my father are on her side. Go figure. So needless to say-its just us now. Which I am completely fine with. She is a toxic-negative woman, and I'm so happy to be done with that part of my life. Unfortunately she brow beats and threatens everyone into believing what she believes, and she buys your love. Not earns it. All she does is complain. It's terrible. *hugs*

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I also have a juvenile pair of blue mottled Cochin bantams for sale.

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    NEEDED !!!

Local beekeeper who is willing to sell honey,....preferably within an hours drive....and preferably wildflower honey, but will consider others if the price is right.

i am all out of my stash,,,i prefer to use honey instead of sugar in many things...a local supply would be great as i am paying shipping for it right now...
    can not always be sure that the stuff in the store is what it says it is, and at those prices not worth the chance.

7. chiques chicks

There is a honey producer around Manheim, I think. Go to the country store and check the labels, then contact direct.

8. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Heather! I have been waiting for you to post mottleds for sale! I actually only need a pullet or two, though. My mottled boy still has no girls of his own. =(

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Well you are pretty far from me, but I have a few LF Cochins that are around 3 mo old if you are interested. I am just outside of State College.

10. chiques chicks

And Dutch gold sells direct at their plant in Roherstown. Lots of different kinds, case discounts, large quantities. Also sell jars and bottles at good process.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by