Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

AMG!!!!!!!!!!! FIGURED OUT THE MULTI BUTTON!!!!! LOL!!!

Back at ya!

need a quick answer from all the medical folks on here,,,,got arthritis in the hip,,,,headed shortly for a hot shower ...what else helps,,,,need to sleep tonight and the hip kind of prevents that...
Is it hip or sciatic?

Today is my birthday, my sons birthday, and Easter. Can you say...worst day so far this year????? I would need to write a book to even begin to explain, but would someone out their just give me a hug?
hugs.gif
gardening mama, sometimes you just have to make your own family!!! I know what you mean......no other chicken loving Italians in my branch either. I'm sorry it didn't go well, and I hope today is better. Hugs to you!

Yup, family is who you choose, not who you're stuck with.
There is a reason (besides my fiancee) that I live in Pa and my family is in NJ. I love them, in SMALL doses. My take on life is nothing like theirs.
clap.gif
Might I add...........AMEN!!!

I absolutely love it! Chicken person and your gonna save me pie......wow!
celebrate.gif
love.gif
. Now if I could sweet talk a random old lady to bake me fruit pies on a regular basis , you know just to see if she still has the knack of baking,,,,,I'd be in heaven!!!!
LOL! Well, I am getting up there. I'm gonna be 40 next year!! *GASP*
hide.gif
. Fruit pies in the spring and summer, I'll give a shout. Usually after I make jam. Italian women don't have to be asked twice to feed someone.....you are lucky to get out of the house without gaining pounds!!

You so fit in here. Alcohol is the answer to everything!

Seriously, I think this settles it. Next year, We need to have a gathering with lots of Easter Pies and sweet bread, celebrate Gardeningmama's birthday and her sons, and GrandpawRoo is in charge of telling us how to make the drinks!!!!
wink.png
It seems like it all just makes sense to me!!! Anyone else?

Haven't been on for days! Welcome to all the new people!
I only got one Turkey out if my hatch, so back to eBay!
bobwhite out of my ears!
A dozen chickens hatched. Got rid of four on day one.
I had eggs hatch over three days, OK, four, there is a late addition zipping now. And need to check the broody. Darn math, I was always good at it in school.

Wingstone - certo and grape juice for arthritis. Google it. Daily as a supplement. Also try castor oil as a topical. Rub it in to lube the joint. No, seriously. Not sure why it helps, but some say it does.

What kinds are you looking for? Lots of breeders here in PA. What is your location?

Gardeningmama, I am so sorry. BTDT. My mom finally decided that she wild grow up in her late 50s and the last few years have been better. I wish her husband would come to the same determination, but I am not holding my breath. I hate that my kids are growing up without their grandma, but I refuse to subject any of us to her toxicity. I finally realized that my family is my husband and our children. That is enough for me.... Hugs. I know how hard it is.

MISSY! Have a wonderful day!! Wishing you much love as you move forward!

I can totally relate. Remember, I disowned my mother on Christmas for ruining it for the boys. Now, apparently my sister AND my father are on her side. Go figure. So needless to say-its just us now. Which I am completely fine with. She is a toxic-negative woman, and I'm so happy to be done with that part of my life. Unfortunately she brow beats and threatens everyone into believing what she believes, and she buys your love. Not earns it. All she does is complain. It's terrible. *hugs*

Last edited:
NEEDED !!!

Local beekeeper who is willing to sell honey,....preferably within an hours drive....and preferably wildflower honey, but will consider others if the price is right.

i am all out of my stash,,,i prefer to use honey instead of sugar in many things...a local supply would be great as i am paying shipping for it right now...
can not always be sure that the stuff in the store is what it says it is, and at those prices not worth the chance.

Sorry guys, I'm in Northeast PA near Bloomsburg(17815), but willing to travel or meet somewhere.  Was looking for LF, Marans, Cochins, Ameruacana or others, LOL.  My girls are in 4-h and they show them for 4-H at our fair in the end of Sept.

Well you are pretty far from me, but I have a few LF Cochins that are around 3 mo old if you are interested. I am just outside of State College.

Back
Top Bottom