Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    HA! I want to do a coolerbator style thingy too! We can all bring supplies and build 'bators together! :D I am all for this!
    Nice ta meetcha! Fawn Grove, Southern York County, Be prepared for a busy thread lol

2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I just got my other electronic thermostat in the mail. Guess that means that I need to order another relay and buy another bator. Still waiting to see if that redwood pops up for sale... lol.

3. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    I currently have 2 wyandottes, 3 cochins, and 6 bantams in that run. I have 2 mallard ducks, 2 pekin ducks, 4 red bourbon turkeys, and 10 chickens all under 3 months that will be added. After the youngsters grow a little I am going to weed out the ones I don't want. Plan is to have 2 turkeys, 4 ducks, and 10 chickens. Will probably end up with more than that, but that is the plan.

4. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    I in Lebanon, if you ever in the area and want to see how I did mine, you are welcome to stop by.

5. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    My SO just gave the OK to host a swap here at our house if anybody is interested. We don't have a huge property for camping, but we have plenty of room to set up lots of tables, etc. (This is a good excuse for SO to clean out the barn!!) We do have ducks and geese and I must protect my flock as well as yours, so eggs and chicks only, no adult birds. We are about 5 mins from the Lebanon/Lancaster exit of the turnpike (I am on the map in my signature). Let me know if anybody would be interested.

6. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA

Yep, I am on Shells Church Rd. which is what Sandbeach turns into!

7. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Pretty neat! Depending on dates (my jobs and workshops come first before chickens lol) I'd enjoy going ^^ Not sure what I'd swap lol My Loverman makes awesome art/knives; he's a farrier/blacksmith/jeweler/swordsmith haha. I'll have to start getting crafty so I'll have something to swap ^^

8. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    ok, its now over a week since sally was on here, time to send out the bloodhounds[​IMG]

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

So sorry they've been sick! Hoping they get better quickly for you!
    hhmm... sorry to hear. Must have been what caused the interest in my offer to provide thug duties the other day!
    Congrats... there is something really awesome about watching a broody teach her little one. We had our first broody over the winter and I can't wait till we get another!
    We must not be near as much fun as her brooder babies! LOL but I'd love to see some pics of what she has hatching.

10. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

She was on the Easter hatch earlier

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by