Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Glad she's with you...send her all our love!

I'm from Jersey...we know how to hide the bodies.

I'm fairly certain they only love the food, not you. At least that's the way my ducks act.

So glad I use the mill's fresh milled, not prepackaged!

Chocolate scovies??

That'd be awesome, depending on date!

I'm all for anything from your Loverman...those sharp and pointies are gorgeous!

2. pagumby

pagumby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    That would be great thanks.

3. troyer

troyer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2012
    Cubalaya hen with chicks. The little red one without the black stripes is an unusual color for cubalaya chicks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  4. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    COOL! don't know that I would have anything to swap except cash and not much of that but it would be fun to meet a lot of others on here plus see the couple I have already met!

5. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    I have the BEST CHICKEN FRIENDS EVER!!!!!!! Not only did I meet a few of you in the last few day and you have been SUPER NICE, but I got eggs faster than the speed of light!
    My son surprised me when I picked him up from school with " Mom, I signed you up to make cupcakes for the class parent party tomorrow". Me: "OK. How many?". My son: "75". Me: [​IMG]
    But SUPER CHAD AND SUPER HEATHER came to my rescue with eggs!!!! LOTS OF EGGS! Glad to say I am almost done! Have another dozen and a half to cool and do icing, then I am done! Pistachio, Coconut Cream, Mint chocolate, Plain Vanilla, and Plain chocolate. THANKS GUYS!!!

6. AUNT KAT

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Oh this sounds fun! What should I cook?

7. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Do kids go for Pistachio and Coconut Cream???
    YES. From what you've posted so far, I don't think there's anything you'll make that's not awesome.

8. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I have to check the map, thats way closer to me than I thought.

9. AUNT KAT

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Its some kind of special "tea party" and there will be parents/grandparents, etc. That's why I made those. I made the plain vanilla and plain chocolate for the kiddos. I know mine like all those, but mine will eat anything (even octopus is a favorite.....not cupcakes.....sushi wise). LOL!!! And Thanks You so much for the compliment!!!

[​IMG]

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    My grandkids will try anything once. We took them all out in January and I of course ordered calamari. The 6 yo (who is my "chase me around the table and make me try it so I can say yumm" kiddo, tried it right away...even was ok with it once I told her what it was. The 8 & 10 yo's were all for it. When we did the marriage reception, I had to order for them, as the 8 yo decided he wanted steak, and the 10 yo wanted crabcakes....they got a burger and a single crabcake respectively! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by