Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    uhhhhhhh......... I thought you just got married!!!!!........ [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Wait...polygamy isn't legal??? Darn it! LMAO!

3. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    That's how mine are. They would probably starve if they tried to be picky, becuase I raise them how I was raised. "I put it on the table.....eat it." LOL! and I know the mint chocolate will go over well. It's dark chocolate cupcake with mint icing, and crushed mint oreos on top. It seems EVERYBODY loves those!!!

4. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Cool! I don't really make anything either. I have some plants that need to be rehomed.
    Cash is always needed at a swap! : )
    ANYTHING!!! ...another 75 cupcakes???

If you click on my name, I will pop up on the map. Otherwise, I'm hiding under eweaber. Which is funny, because I'm B Weaver.

I was thinking a Saturday in late May or June once the weather gets ABOVE 45*.... Maybe we could somehow take a vote?

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Yup, when I moved in, they learned quickly that I offer 2 things for a meal, take it or leave it.

BTW, made the pie, and minus it not setting up, DH (god, I love typing that) said it's perfect. It's exactly what he remembers. So it'll be going home with my step-daughter tomorrow. (he doesn't know that LOL)

6. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    SO GLAD IT WAS THE RIGHT ONE!!! ENJOY!!! A little practice and it'll be to perfection!

7. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Eggs & babies. No adults available at the moment & there are eggs in the bator.
    Will have to look to see where you are but possibly interested.
    Sally has been really busy with the Easter Hatch-a-long.
    I have a young tri-color chocolate pied hen growing out who should be laying by fall.
    Plants work, I have a garden & flower beds that need filled.

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Yes! Thnx for the link, I tried googling 'Landis Valley Thingy'...not much luck.;)

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    plants, plants....those I have a TON of! I know a landscaper...kilted guy with chickens and such.

10. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I am selling out of Ameraucanas!

I have 13 adults blue/splash wheaten and wheaten birds, 2 pullets growing out (5mon & 6wks), 3 chicks in the brooder (Easter hatch) and a couple dozen in the incubator hatching out in the next 4 days to 2.5wks. I also have 20 wheaten chicks coming from Paul Smith. sometime soon.

I also have 10 2.5wk old BBS & L bantams I hatched form Little Ameraucana Mom's eggs.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

ETA: UGH, why do I not have any PA friends... or any BYC friends... like 80% of you do so I can vent?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by