Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Have a lot more going on than just them sick. It's an ugly situation otherwise I wouldn't be going back ti Williamsport quite as much. 
. Sorry to hear about that. :( hope your little ones make a quick recovery. You guys are in my thoughts. Do we need to gang up on some one? I have um... Weapons and I believe some one else already said they can hide a body...:)

Yesterday I went a 90+ mile ccccccold MC ride, then jumped in the car to get supplies for a run. They had seven of the connectors I needed. I went to six hardware stores, and no one had them. I will just have to make do. I also bought a net for the top of the run. I see that others were talking about them. I hope it works as well as you all say!
I moved the chicks out to the back sun room about a week ago due to stench (I had just changed the litter again. It was time!) and tonight I moved them outside to the ... Well, quarantine "area".
The brooder was placed on the bottom landing with the heat lamp above it, and all but the feather footed bantam began flying around. The Cochin (I will assume for now) I put in the brooder to make her feel more secure. She kept trying to fly out, but couldn't make it. A few hours later everyone was on the center landing, perching towards the edge, figuring out positions. I assume they are warm enough since they are not too close to the lamp. I am also thinking that I someone managed to get two pullet bantams.
yesss.gif

Now I have to make 100% sure DH follows through with a new coop for my birthday.
If not, I found a place with "rent to own" coops and sheds. Pricey, but I will make him see my way... I hope.
hide.gif

Anyone else (not!) looking forward to cleaning multiple coops over the next week as the weather warms up?

Arghh I have 5 LARGE dog boarding crates I have most of my ducks in that has to be cleaned.............. Last time they where cleaned is in jan :( And they where heavy! I hate the cold and being unable to clean them regularly. I checked the pheasant/ mandie coop and theirs isnt too bad. Not even stinky! Lol. So we shall see with that one.

The the birds listed in my signature, toulouse geese, pekin/mixed ducks and a goat.
I am going to be hatching out some ducks.... not sure what they will be becuase they are all housed together... but I have runners (multi kinds) crested/not crested pekins , rouens, cayugas, 1 anacona, calls (multi kinds) would you be interested in any ducklings? I cant keep everything :'( haa

I am going to be hatching out some ducks.... not sure what they will be becuase they are all housed together... but I have runners (multi kinds) crested/not crested pekins , rouens, cayugas, 1 anacona, calls (multi kinds) would you be interested in any ducklings? I cant keep everything :'( haa
Hahaa! Nooo... I have 4 Pekins (2 jumbo, 2 reg) and 4 that I was told were blue Swedes, but they are not. The girls are solid blue and the drake is blue pied. We also have 4 Khaki Campbells that are about 6wks old. I have 15 eggs in the incubator as well.

Hahaa! Nooo... I have 4 Pekins (2 jumbo, 2 reg) and 4 that I was told were blue Swedes, but they are not. The girls are solid blue and the drake is blue pied. We also have 4 Khaki Campbells that are about 6wks old. I have 15 eggs in the incubator as well.
Awee. Loll!
I also have pheasant and goose.. but I am going to keep any female pheasants and sell the males.. I will cry if I get all males..

Would any one be interested in any ducklings ST run and possibly mixed??

Back
Top Bottom