Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    . Sorry to hear about that. :( hope your little ones make a quick recovery. You guys are in my thoughts. Do we need to gang up on some one? I have um... Weapons and I believe some one else already said they can hide a body...:)

2. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Arghh I have 5 LARGE dog boarding crates I have most of my ducks in that has to be cleaned.............. Last time they where cleaned is in jan :( And they where heavy! I hate the cold and being unable to clean them regularly. I checked the pheasant/ mandie coop and theirs isnt too bad. Not even stinky! Lol. So we shall see with that one.

3. cskotek

I am over around the Hazleton area!!! SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE!!!! WOOO!! What kinds of animals do you own???

4. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Selling the whole flock as one or I'll take them to the MD swap and sell them for more down there. $450 for the LFs and $80 (?) for the bantams.

5. Reyvaughn

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    The the birds listed in my signature, toulouse geese, pekin/mixed ducks and a goat.

6. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Don't need the whole flock,just a few hens of each. Let me know if you want to sell any separate.

7. cskotek

I am going to be hatching out some ducks.... not sure what they will be becuase they are all housed together... but I have runners (multi kinds) crested/not crested pekins , rouens, cayugas, 1 anacona, calls (multi kinds) would you be interested in any ducklings? I cant keep everything :'( haa

8. Reyvaughn

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Hahaa! Nooo... I have 4 Pekins (2 jumbo, 2 reg) and 4 that I was told were blue Swedes, but they are not. The girls are solid blue and the drake is blue pied. We also have 4 Khaki Campbells that are about 6wks old. I have 15 eggs in the incubator as well.

9. cskotek

Awee. Loll!
    I also have pheasant and goose.. but I am going to keep any female pheasants and sell the males.. I will cry if I get all males..

Would any one be interested in any ducklings ST run and possibly mixed??

10. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Possibly, depends on price.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by