Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    We're on lunch break now from building the new grow-out pen which will later become the layer coop. Dblea was just here & picked up her chicks for her cousin & a bunch of Rose of Sharon bushes & seeds for her mom. She brought me 2 BLRW roos & a bunch of strawberry plants. She's such a sweet girl. They tried to use GPS to find my place & it brought them down the paved tractor path. NEVER trust GPS! [​IMG]

2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Hahahah good one. The previous owner had done this to the hens prior to me getting them but still felt so bad doing it kinda felt their pain!

3. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Would anyone be interested in mixed eggs? I have 5 duck eggs I am assuming they are from my Blue runners and 2 pheasant eggs. All fertile. But the duck eggs may/ may not be mixed. All my ducks are housed together. I will probably receive a few more eggs by Monday. I am asking 5 bucks plus shipping or 5 bucks if you can come pick them up :) Thanks![/FONT]

4. cskotek

Thats horrible! Had to be a sad day :/

5. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some black/splits from my American's to sell. Right now 7 chicks. All under 2 weeks old.

6. cskotek

Lol NVM they are sold.

7. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Rather made me mad. Later found out she hasn't renewed her NPIP in several years & is still selling under her old NPIP number.

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Oh NOOOO!! I am so sorry.

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Stunning! Now, stop making me wish I had geese!!

10. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    Thank you for the offer, but I think I have to pass. I have Wings eggs in the bator now and wasn't planning on incubating any more for a while.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by