Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Apple Pie Moonshine

Here is a basic recipe for the legendary apple pie moonshine. It’s really easy to make, and you don’t even need moonshine (though you can’t... really call it apple pie moonshine if you don’t use moonshine.)

Ingredients:

1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
3 cups white sugar
8 cinnamon sticks
1 liter bottle of 190 proof moonshine or grain alcohol

Directions
1.In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
2.Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat and allow it to cool.
3.Add the liter of high proof liquor.
4.Pour this into mason jars, put the lids on, and let it mellow out. You could drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.

This recipe makes about 9 quarts of apple pie moonshine. You could easily cut this recipe in half if that is too much.

Warning! Apple pie moonshine will sneak up on you! This stuff is so smooth and tasty. Use with CAUTION!

Chad did not.

So is it an addiction when you have to empty a homemade wood rack and make a brooder out of it because it's all you have that's big enough?

Naaaah. Yer still good. I think when you have filled your bathtubs with ducks and or chicks and need to shower at the Y, then it's a problem. So if you can still shower at home, yer good.

AND GUESS WHAT??!!! I finally hatched a splash orpington, woooo hooooo!!!

Apple Pie Moonshine

Here is a basic recipe for the legendary apple pie moonshine. It’s really easy to make, and you don’t even need moonshine (though you can’t... really call it apple pie moonshine if you don’t use moonshine.)

Ingredients:

1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
3 cups white sugar
8 cinnamon sticks

Directions
1.In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
4.Pour this into mason jars, put the lids on, and let it mellow out. You could drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.

This recipe makes about 9 quarts of apple pie moonshine. You could easily cut this recipe in half if that is too much.

Warning! Apple pie moonshine will sneak up on you! This stuff is so smooth and tasty. Use with CAUTION!

Chad did not.

lau.gif
Okay, in all seriousness, this statement is true. It's silky smooth, and kicks like a mule!

Apple Pie Moonshine

Ingredients:

1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
3 cups white sugar
8 cinnamon sticks

Directions

Chad did not.
OK...now we need the moonshine recipe too
gig.gif
My fiance wants to start making his own wine & such.

I've hatched eggs from someone who was supposed to be NPIP & every one of them was sick. I had to cull every bird they came in contact with (an entire brooder full of chicks that were fine for 3 weeks before these hatched) plus the 3 roos I got from the same breeder. I had them in quarantine still when they got sick, so didn't lose any hens at least. I burned the brooder. Wasn't going to take any chances.
That's terrible and that falls back on the individual. Misrepresentation like that could be unlawful.
Rather made me mad. Later found out she hasn't renewed her NPIP in several years & is still selling under her old NPIP number.
That's not good at all. And within the NPIP program there are so many different sub-classes some with slightly less requirements and still under the "NPIP" umbrella.
Nice meeting Chad and wing today. And Chad, I found the quail under the couch. Here is a basic recipe for the legendary apple pie moonshine. It’s really easy to make, and you don’t even need moonshine (though you can’t... really call it apple pie moonshine if you don’t use moonshine.)
Naaaah. Yer still good. I think when you have filled your bathtubs with ducks and or chicks and need to shower at the Y, then it's a problem. So if you can still shower at home, yer good.

AND GUESS WHAT??!!! I finally hatched a splash orpington, woooo hooooo!!!
Congrats!
Was he silently yearning for a snow swim??
Who doesn't? And haven't you always wondered what it would be like? lol

Back
Top Bottom