Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Does anyone in the Hershey/Lebanon area have chicks to sell? Already have SS, RSL, brahmas, JG, golden comet and assorted bantams. Looking for something different.

Salmon Faverolles are different. Beards, feathered legs, 5 toes. Sweet, gentle, brown eggs, gorgeous roosters. I'm hatching some every week, and am about 1/2 hour north of Harrisburg.

Apple Pie Moonshine

Warning! Apple pie moonshine will sneak up on you! This stuff is so smooth and tasty. Use with CAUTION!
If'n you don't have real moonshine, just put quotes around it on the labels. Apple Pie 'Moonshine' Drink a couple swigs and you won't care if it has quotes or not. Tasty stuff! That was the same recipe I used, but with honey in place of sugar, and added some crystallized ginger, cause I add it to everything.

That's terrible and that falls back on the individual. Misrepresentation like that could be unlawful.
That's not good at all. And within the NPIP program there are so many different sub-classes some with slightly less requirements and still under the "NPIP" umbrella.

Okay. Thank you for the juice directions. And you didn't have to post that pic of me.
Congrats!
Who doesn't? And haven't you always wondered what it would be like? lol
Oh I know. Very tempted to report her to NPIP. I know her personally, not just from bird sales, & know she doesn't quarantine ANY of her new waterfowl either. She brings them home & plops them right into her pens or lets them out to free-range with her other birds. It's no wonder her birds are constantly dying. She kept trying to tell me they were drowning in waterbowls. Healthy, full-grown birds do NOT drown in chick waterers.
roll.png

If'n you don't have real moonshine, just put quotes around it on the labels. Apple Pie 'Moonshine' Drink a couple swigs and you won't care if it has quotes or not. Tasty stuff! That was the same recipe I used, but with honey in place of sugar, and added some crystallized ginger, cause I add it to everything.
Need moonshine recipe!
big_smile.png

Oh I know. Very tempted to report her to NPIP. I know her personally, not just from bird sales, & know she doesn't quarantine ANY of her new waterfowl either. She brings them home & plops them right into her pens or lets them out to free-range with her other birds. It's no wonder her birds are constantly dying. She kept trying to tell me they were drowning in waterbowls. Healthy, full-grown birds do NOT drown in chick waterers.
roll.png
That's not good!

That's not good!
Nope

Take any number of fruit or veggies and ferment. the way I would do it is make wine and than still it. and still it again. Just trying to cook down to a higher proof alcohol.
Instructions please! (You can PM me with them if you have them available) My fiance is dying to try to make wine & moonshine.

I don't dare ask what you have but tell me any ways. My hubby has turned crazy and keeps wanting more. Doesn't matter the size to me.
Poor little spot died today.

I am sorry to hear about the little spot passing :-( He was a cutie. I have LF Cochin, and Ameraucana chicks for sale. I have Black, Blue, and Splash in both breeds.

Back
Top Bottom