Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Woot woot!!!! Congrats! Pics please!!! :D

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Pics as soon as he's out of the incubator! (yup, hoping for a roo to cover my black girls with and make blues). This chick is calm, sitting there all plumb, looking like a buddah ~gotta love these plump Orp babies. His hatch mate 'Loudy' is about to drive me crazy, woke me up several times last night, ear plugs are a must today. Will be slipping that one under a broody ASAP!!

3. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

HA!

4. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    try a heaping tablespoon of nutmeg.

5. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Oh joy, today the girls are moving outside...now my house can go back to smelling like cigarette butts and stale beer.

6. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

I'm moving my 2 & 3 week olds outside too. They will be going in the big brooder in the pole building, still under light. I need to get them out of my family room!!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Woo hoo! Love "kick their butts out of the house day". I tossed out my 3 white ameraucanas yesterday. We are working on coops to get the rest of the bantam Cochins out!

8. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    If all goes as planned, my grow out pen will be finished today & 100+ juveniles & meaties will be headed outside to their new home. I will still have around 100 babies in 2 brooders (1 in the house & 1 in the basement) but at least most will be going out. I have another 3/4 of a bator full currently hatching/in lockdown & 2 more bators & the other 1/4 of that bator full of eggs. 11 babies hatched over the past 3 days.

9. CrazyRays

CrazyRays Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2013
    Rocco playing with two wyandottes. [​IMG]

10. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    At least he has the snorkel coming out of the right end. However, I suspect a serious case of frostbite and shrinkage was in his future!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by