Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

woke up this morning, and noticed one of my SS chickens having way more feathering than the other, always had a hunch pox was a cockerel. they are same breed, same age but pox has noticably less feathering than Dumpling. they came out of the straight run bin at Saint Mary's TSC :) here are the pictures! He always had less feathering but I guess Dumpling just really feathered in on her shoulder last night haha.

side view

dumplings feathering

Back view :)
overnight! lol looks like a pair to me!

Nothing is more relaxing than sitting by my koi pond hearing my hens singing the egg song! I need to catch some more frogs. I hate the frogs when they eat my baby koi and goldfish. Found out my chickens LOVE frogs and tadpoles. Awesome.

If anyone has DUCK EGGS for sale (for eating), I would really love to buy some for my family. They are coming up for the boys' birthday this weekend. Would love a dozen for my mom and a dozen for my dad and stepmom. LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS!!!

If you feel like heading up my way, I can sell some. I'm not ready to start hatching ducks yet, and have just been feeding them to my dogs. Let me get the old ones out of the nest tonight, and start saving the new ones. 2-3 dozen should be do-able.

Back
Top Bottom