Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I LOVE YOU TOO WING! I missed you, I posted to you when I saw you were on the thread but u disappear all the time..... lol

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Ouch! 3.21 oz.
    [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ouch is right!

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    ouch ! give that girl a drink..

5. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    One of these days I will make a list to add to my signature (hey, Sally. Maybe you can hunt up a better list than me).
    I know Dr. Lyn Cosner @Susquehanna Veterinary Clinic in Clearfield sees chickens.

6. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Thanks Silkie! It looks like some locals have some, but I was gonna check you out for some hatching eggs in maybe two weeks when my cochin bantams are done incubating? A boy who was over this weekend with my boys was so infatuated with my ducklings and eggs, and his mother said she would love for him to hatch one and raise it......then it will go to his Grandma's farm as his pet. I was gonna let him use my stuff to do the project. AND I LOVE PEKINS TOO. MINE WERE DOLL BABIES!!!
    I'M PM ing!!!!!!!
    Thanks Beaglady! Where are you? I'll PM you!

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

8. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    If I may vent......and sorry to get off the topic of chickens.......but.........I AM SOOOOOO NOT SPEAKING TO MY POT BELLIED PIG, HAMLETT, RIGHT NOW!!! [​IMG] I get the vet here for everyone to have shots and all, and darned if he didn't remember the vet, and having his teeth trimmed! So, everytime we got hold of him, he threw himself around and got away.......so I still had to pay the poor vet for his time, but Hamlett still has his snaggletooth til I ask hubs to build something to keep him still easier!!! BRAT BRAT BRAT!!!!! That pig owes me $40!!! AND SINCE WHEN CAN HIS FAT LITTLE BUTT RUN??????

9. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Just tell him you are going to make him in to bacon if he doesn't cooperate!! I feel your pain. Our dang fat shetland pony does the same thing!! My 6 year old can go in the field and halter him no problem. he sees the vet or farrier and he turns in to seabiscuit!! lol Never saw a fat pony run so fast!

10. josephrose

josephrose Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2013
    Delaware County
    Aye. Murray McMurray wants over $100 for shipping and the earliest would be July 19.

I'm starting to feel like my dream of chickens laying eggs in my yard this Spring is not going to happen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by