Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Good Morning All!!! I am in an excellent mood today! The quest for Call Ducklings that began in February will come to an end tonight!
th.gif
It's been a journey, that's for sure! My advice is that when deciding that you MUST HAVE any variety of bird, check into the availability first.These little boogers are HARD to find, LOL! I ran into the same issue with Barnevelders too. But tonight, I get to go to Wings and pick up 2 beautiful babies, and 4 Cuckoo D'anvers for my bantam pen too, so Win/Win!! AND I get to meet Wing on top of it all!! I am in such a great mood! YAY Me!
wee.gif

Waaaiiitt... I see you're in North Bend! Sorry, I was on mobile earlier and didn't see that. Mill Hall feed store has layer mash, 16% protein for $24/100lbs. It's on 64, and is much closer to you than Centre Hall. I'd say it's probably not worth it to drive all the way down here for $0.25/100lbs savings, LOL. Calico Creek has okay pricing for crumble/pellet... I liked them for the gamebird feed when I lived in Farwell, but I also traded with them to get it... I'd take mature button quail down to trade for store credit, then I'd use store credit for the gamebird feed. I've seen everything from guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters and rabbits to cage birds (including button quail) and pullets being sold there, so they'd most likely be willing to "trade" store credit for any of these, if they aren't already overloaded with them.
Now, I know this is way late..still catching up!
caf.gif
.. ** Betta***Thank you!!! again
wink.png
...yes, Mill Hall is alot closer. I had no idea Calico Creek did that sort of thing ..why would I??!! Have to keep that in mind when...I mean ....IF I start to get "over-run" w/ any critters!!

***Wing***- agree w/ you on the whole "feeling my age"...I didn't realize how many younger Peeps where here!! Awesome!!

**MotherHen**- when I saw '85, I was like .."good grief, I am 12 yrs her senior!"
th.gif
,sokay...I've got my coffee now..

**Sally*** - had a great time at "Roots"...my 2yr.old niece went along w/ us and she got to hold a peep for the first time!! I didn't have my camera
barnie.gif
..., one of the people filling the crates saw her looking at them, he just handed her one, it was awesome! She wants her "Aunt Danie" to get some babies now...Can that be my excuse for some peeps now??!!!
lol.png

Good Morning All!!! I am in an excellent mood today! The quest for Call Ducklings that began in February will come to an end tonight!
th.gif
It's been a journey, that's for sure! My advice is that when deciding that you MUST HAVE any variety of bird, check into the availability first.These little boogers are HARD to find, LOL! I ran into the same issue with Barnevelders too. But tonight, I get to go to Wings and pick up 2 beautiful babies, and 4 Cuckoo D'anvers for my bantam pen too, so Win/Win!! AND I get to meet Wing on top of it all!! I am in such a great mood! YAY Me!
wee.gif
I had a friend just hatch about 15 SQ call babies if you are interested in any I may be able to snag you some.

Back
Top Bottom