Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

OK, now you are all making me think I might be getting older. 1959 model. I think tail fins were just going out of style.
perfect model! Got the "kinks" worked out and everything..
lol.png
.. , & tail- fins make the style!

K- so, i just figured something out.......
when buying the bantam chicks to keep Si company, the girl working there "taught me" how to do feather-sexing. Well, long story short, all my males kept turning into females, so i just looked up feather sexing on the net, and WHATEVER SHE THOUGHT SHE TAUGHT ME WAS COMPLETELY NOT FEATHER SEXING.....
smack.gif

TODAY FEELS LIKE QUITE A BLESSED DAY!!!!
woot.gif
TWO LOTS OF GOOD NEWS!

First- Lil baby Si, the hurt chick I got from TSC.....yeah, well he is showing great signs of improvement today and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, he ran a little!!! He has barely been able to walk! He's just making leaps and bounds and I think he may have a good chance!!! Also climbed up my shoulder to snuggle in my neck on his own today!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! And whatever happens now, I don't regret any of this! The other 6 banties I got to keep him company all snuggle with him and cuddle, and I think all this love is what is pulling him through!!!
love.gif

Second- 3 eggs have pipped!!! TEEHEE!
celebrate.gif
I swear, guys, i got so excited, I started Lamaze breathing......then I realized it was stupid cuz I wasn't actually giving birth........BUT WHATEVER!!! I just can't believe how wonderful!!
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom