Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh
Oh crap! That's awful! Try to exchange it before fixing it? Aw
sad.png
I'm sorry
sad.png

I do have *free* coop materials for anyone interested. I'll post pics soon. Aluminum sheets ( old trailer siding), lumber, etc. DH used recycled stuff on our coop & I'm gonna paint it kewl
smile.png

Of course, MC, you have a sweet new coop, so you wouldn't want to ghetto it up. Try returning it if you can. I imagine it could be fixed and painted, but it's brand new, so that sucks. Good luck!
Let me know about the lumber ASAP! Please.

Well of the 2 pheasants that hatched early yest. One is gone.. I am going to snap I swear!
I leave for work, everyone is fine... I come home to my parents moving the stuff in the kitchen around to find out -oh one of the baby pheasants are gone-.. Like really? I tried telling them that when it starts yelling a lot, the one was up to no good... and did they listen.. NO!
he.gif
So it managed out of the cage again and we had a tile that failed and there was a hole in the floor next to the door... well I highly believe it fell into the hole which leads to the garage where 3 cats reside.. I can't find ANY trace of it.. I hope tomorrow it just climbs out of somewhere random.. I am so POed!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NO luck this year.
barnie.gif

OMG!!!! LOVE the muppets!!!!
love.gif
The Muppets!! I even had Kermit sheets and pillow cases... Playing the banjo. I still have a small vintage Kermie :) I have a pirate one, too, from the mid-90's, Muppet Treasure Island. I had a Miss Piggie once upon a time, too. Today's random question: What Muppet are you?

does anyone know what testing and paperwork I would have to have to sell eggs at a local sat flea market....this is a local garden type market that runs all summer long on saturdays, alot of the elderly go to it, i think it would be a good market to hit for egg sales...
anyone know about meat sales, I was told year's ago that there's a different set of rules as far as you taking the meat off the farm and the consumr coming to you...

I tried looking on things like usda sites, but not understood they didn't dummy it down enough for rednecks like me.

love.gif
For Blarney and the rest of you, here's the babies from yesterdays hatch .
One big blonde and 3 little brown ones:) Blarney- I think the big blonde may be the mailman's kid......LMAO!! Gonna try to look at their wings in a little while, but one step at a time!!

wow !!!! I can not believe how quiet my basement wall is today.......this would be my wall of brooders, not one bird in there right now,,,,,,,now before everyone offers,,,,,NO, NO, AND NO......I still need to get to Eli
s to pick up the 2 ducks. hopefully no later than sat if work schedule allows

so you see i will have atleast those 2 ducks in there.....

just seems weird to be spring and have no chicks in the house......maybe I will let the broodies have some eggs......

Back
Top Bottom