Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OK I found it. Belleville.

2. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Totally unrelated to chickens...

I was at Sheetz today and there was a man with two Boston Terriers in his car. He was so nice and let me play with then for a few minutes. I SO want a Boston Terrier!!!

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't have a video camera, but I am going to put my kids I POD Touch close by, and assuming I can figure out how to use it, and assuming he does it again, try to get it on camera. THEN TRY and figure out how to get it on here, as I still haven't figured out the picture download thing yet. But [​IMG] I'm gonna give it a shot.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    those are the bestest dogs ever, i've had three in my lifetime, after my last one, who lived to 15 and a half before we had to put her down, which just about killed me, i decided to go with a frenchie, altho shes a nice dog and i love her, shes not a patch on any of the bostons.[​IMG]

5. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have wanted one for YEARS!! We have always had cocker spaniels and now we have to mini-doxies and I love them, but one of these days.....

6. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Yep! That's the one!

On a side note...and a very sad note. I have to sell my palomino gelding. Anyone in this area looking for a safe, gentle horse with a darn sharp mind and is flashy as all get out?

[​IMG]

7. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    they're one of the smartest dogs i've ever had, and very loyal, i still miss my bostons, every one was my dog, they loved my husband, but were mine, where ever i was, they were right beside me. it all started with my husband wanting one, getting her, then within a week, my puppy
    and i was the one who didn't want a boston lol[​IMG]

8. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thats a real shame, after all you had to go thru to get him back

9. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I know. I think of it all, but then I sit back and think.

"What if this happened for a reason? What if I was meant to get him back for someone up here?"

And then I cry because life isn't fair.

But, this way, if I do sell him, I WILL know he is going to a good home and won't be put into a pasture with shoes that are too small and left to rot. With this, I will be able to put my mind at ease.

I just have to trust that everything will be alright. I don't know what else I can do. It makes me sick to think about it and all the work. But I have to remember, it was not in vain. Justice was served and a family of criminals had to answer for their crimes. Maybe it prevented it from happening again. I know I learned alot from the whole experience and I will remember it forever.

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Ok, you are going to have to tell me this story today.

What kind of rider does he need?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by