Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OK Brownie, here she is!! Sorry it took me so long. Medical stuff with my daughter keeping me hopping!! Let me know what you think! I have 3 girls available.

[​IMG]

I am also thinking of selling some of my polish. They are all from Bad Azz. I think this little one is a pullet, and I also have some BL (all bantams)

[​IMG]

And here is my little Lucy, just 'cause I love her :)

[​IMG]

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    These were eggs that I swapped, waiting to hear back from them as to what kind of ducks they have....It must of been close to hatch since there was no bleeding and yolk is getting smaller..seems to be doing ok, moving around some and making noise, yolk is now about the size of a pea, but still connected to the shell,,,humidity is about 70...keeping fingers crossed..

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    regular duck then lol, you have a good shot at saving it then, just will take time for the yolk to draw all the way in but it will i think, but you might have to keep it away from other ducklings for awhile til you know its healed for sure.[​IMG]

5. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    not sure I want to many surprises like that, Think my heart skipped a few beats on that one, i know i jumped and almost dropped the egg when it moved.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    game starter is good for it, never medicated, causes their little legs to go out from under them, i found that out the hard way many
    years ago. as for the string, as soon as its good and dry, you can take and clip it off close to the shell, duck should be ok,
    good luck with him or her

10. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    ducky will have plenty of undisturbed rest time since I need to leave for work,,,,if it makes it I will try to post pics tomorrow, will need a name to go with surprise...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by