Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Ok, everyone situated, or as situated as they're gonna get. LGD inside, she's tearing things up!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Vodka.....check, whipped cream vodka......check, mixers......check, water to flush the toilet....check, blinky light on the truck....check..........Okay maybe all those don't go together LOL

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]omg...No ...

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    School closed .... [​IMG]

10 Partridge bram chicks are in the basement and already cozy sleeping! Only took a half hr in the dark!

Lil Lucas climbed in the coop/brooder willingly and caught the stinkers n boxed um, Harmony carried the water, dad got the XXL kennel set up, hung food, I got the straw and then watched! he he he

Daddy even hooked up the dvd player in the basement, kids got games n toys, charged DS's and said they r ready!

The bad alread.... brake line broke in the truck, so daddy has to drive an hr each way to work in the very low saturn : (

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Please take care through the storm, hopefully will not be as bad as what is expected...I have got to get some things done...

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I would rather be getting snow, atleast I could push that out of the way.

7. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    School is closed tomorrow here too =] glad I won't have to worry about my son @ school.

8. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome[​IMG]

9. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Is it wrong that i am more stressed about losing power to my incubator, than losing power to my refrigerator??? I really am chicken cuckoo!! Not sure what to expect from this storm, all I know is that I can't control it. My kids and I are going to get some much needed snuggle time and I might even get my laundry folded. Everyone be safe!!

10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by