Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    x2

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Barbie, LOVE you avatar.

I'm hoping for a safe night for everyone and their families.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh my GOD!!! I think I moved to the Rail Road!!! I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER heard anything or seen trees move like this!!! And I lived in this mnt my whole life!!!! Holy **** SERIOUSLY, I hope everyone is ok!!!!

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Thanks. Chickens still on the loose. Most made it to hiding some under vehicles, some in nooks and crannies they found. And I shot the dog.

5. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    They did real good. The boys stepped between me an cujo and sacrificed themselves for me. Oh that Elvis and Copper.

6. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Hi,
    Haven't been here for a while but have a request:
    Seeking a Silver Laced Sebright for friend in western PA in Greensberg area. Has a hen right now. Looking for another female. She is very animal savvy,has bred Animals for years. Highly thought of locally. Has one SLS which is a housepet. Is seeking one for a housepet to keep hers company. Excellent home with loving folks.

Failing finding one, she would love to have a mille fleur Sebright bantam hen.
    Best,
    Karen in wesern PA
    We had thundersnow here in Ligonier several hours back. Fronts collided at the top of the Laurel Ridge. We are at the bottom on the western side. Actually, it was almost snow but really a cold slush. Thundersnow is rare around here. Maybe 6 times in 18 years.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi guys. I am devestated to report that A huge tree on my property destroyed my coop. I cried when I saw it by flashlight. I dread the morning to see the actual damage. From what I could see the tree uprooted and fell UP the mountain and away from my house. We couldn't look at it too closely because our house is getting pummeled by tree branches and god knows what else. I sent silver a pic of my coop. I can't upload it from my phone.

We don't have power. Transformers are blowing up all around us. This is so crazy!! I can't even sleep.

I hope everyone else is doing well in this. I'll post pics when I can since PPL said we could be without power for a week or more. Or if you want to see my pics on Facebook you can look me up. Rhea Tynys-Coral

I'll be back on here as soon as I can.

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OH No! I am glad its not on the house! they are crashing all over here in the mnts : ( everyone in lower level. I cant sleep either, it horrible out there! Not Good at all and Hours Hours to go!

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

How are you doing from the fall you took..hope your okay.[​IMG] so sorry to hear about your coop, Better and I half were very impressed!..it sounds bad out there, branches and whatever bouncing off the roof, wont be able to sleep either. please take care-everyone..

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by