Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    How the injured? [​IMG]

and do the stucco, will be cool!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    for injured birds. clean up the wounds and apply nu-stock. the stuff is supposed to be great.

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Harmony's homemade coolerincubator with her fertile hatching eggs, TRYING to keep temps high enough when generator is off. : (
    [​IMG]
    Still no way in or out, 419 here. trees and wires untouched, both ways up n down. Meted can not give any est at this time, as they have crews in more populated areas first. Penndot says its a electric co job as all the wires are down too. Pics of first tree up and first one down was the pic this am I posted. : (\

[​IMG]

6. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Ugh... all that lost sleep over my incubator and I don't even think that my eggs are developing. I just candled at day 14 and only 2/9 have any veining. I didn't see any movement and the aircells look funny, but I am not giving up hope[​IMG] To everyone without power, I hope you get it back soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Karen, so glad to here you are hanging in there!...All of you with your eggs..never have I seen so much love and devotion, if only more people cared as much about their animals-fur/feathered or otherwise....Bruce, Ive been lookin all over getting ideas about feed..mixes, game- feed? more protein? is this something that would other wise be fed to pheasants and quail..that kind of "game"?

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

congrats on the interview..[​IMG], good luck!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by