Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: if copy paste doesnt work for you, you can edit and just copy paste all at one shot too and then once u have it post it over there.

left click hold and drag : ) then right click copy

I missed your post somehow, I do that alot

Last edited:
Not my addd.... but I would love a blue hen!

Silkie peeps! Chicks chickens - $20 (Coatesville, PA)
I have sive blue silkie peeps from show quality parents. Twenty dollars for all six. Unsexed, one to two weeks old. Gorgeous birds just had a better hatch than anticipated! Please email me if interested, pick up only. Thanks

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/3310898135.html

Last edited:
if copy paste doesnt work for you, you can edit and just copy paste all at one shot too and then once u have it post it over there.

left click hold and drag : ) then right click copy

I missed your post somehow, I do that alot
Ugh, neither worked for me...I think it's because I have a mac. It doesn't let me copy anything. :-(

But on a lighter note...guess what?!?!

WE GOT VEINS!!!!!! And they are on like 90% of the eggs!!!!

(Below) See the vein cluster?! the dark heavy red spot?! You should have seen the veins!! :) I'm such a PROUD momma!!

Remember, this was my egg of worry...well, it GREW!! I don't know if that means anything, but I'm excited about that! LOL!

Due to hatch December 3rd!!

Last edited:
Ugh, neither worked for me...I think it's because I have a mac. It doesn't let me copy anything. :-(

Remember, this was my egg of worry...well, it GREW!! I don't know if that means anything, but I'm excited about that! LOL!

Due to hatch December 3rd!!

I have a mac... works the same.

Congrats on the future peeps!!!

Not my addd.... but I would love a blue hen!

Silkie peeps! Chicks chickens - $20 (Coatesville, PA)
I have sive blue silkie peeps from show quality parents. Twenty dollars for all six. Unsexed, one to two weeks old. Gorgeous birds just had a better hatch than anticipated! Please email me if interested, pick up only. Thanks

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/3310898135.html
Hmmm Coatesville is Blarney and my territory, wonder who/where they are? And from SQ parents too, hmmm. Any ideas Blarney??

Last edited:
A couple of my new fuzzies that hatched yesterday. 4 in total hatched after going thru 13 hrs of no power during the hurricane in which I only managed to keep the temp around 91.

These are LF Langshans.
love.gif

Thanks for the info Sally. I got some local eggs from a friend so I am going to throw them in the bator. If they hatch, then I will know that its the shipping and not me. I have an egg turner, so I don't have to handle the eggs. We will see what happens...
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom