Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Not my addd.... but I would love a blue hen!

Silkie peeps! Chicks chickens - $20 (Coatesville, PA)
    I have sive blue silkie peeps from show quality parents. Twenty dollars for all six. Unsexed, one to two weeks old. Gorgeous birds just had a better hatch than anticipated! Please email me if interested, pick up only. Thanks

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/3310898135.html

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Ugh, neither worked for me...I think it's because I have a mac. It doesn't let me copy anything. :-(

But on a lighter note...guess what?!?!

WE GOT VEINS!!!!!! And they are on like 90% of the eggs!!!!

[​IMG]

(Below) See the vein cluster?! the dark heavy red spot?! You should have seen the veins!! :) I'm such a PROUD momma!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Remember, this was my egg of worry...well, it GREW!! I don't know if that means anything, but I'm excited about that! LOL!
    [​IMG]
    Due to hatch December 3rd!!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have a mac... works the same.

Congrats on the future peeps!!!

6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You!!! This is such a great learning process for us and the boys! They love looking at the eggs, and my one son is literally counting down the days!! :)

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Hmmm Coatesville is Blarney and my territory, wonder who/where they are? And from SQ parents too, hmmm. Any ideas Blarney??

8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

A couple of my new fuzzies that hatched yesterday. 4 in total hatched after going thru 13 hrs of no power during the hurricane in which I only managed to keep the temp around 91.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are LF Langshans. [​IMG]

9. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the info Sally. I got some local eggs from a friend so I am going to throw them in the bator. If they hatch, then I will know that its the shipping and not me. I have an egg turner, so I don't have to handle the eggs. We will see what happens...[​IMG]

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh how cute!! are these from RoPo?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by