Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay................my hatch, 7 went into lock down. One pipped at the wrong end, by the time I noticed it, it had died :-( One was fully developed, buy didn't absorb the yolk, so died around 18??? So I have 5 very cute mottled cochins, 3 blue and 2 black! I will get picks tomorrow. They are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry! :-(

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG! I couldnt LOL Hubby will KILL ME!! but I soooo love goats, but afraid the dogs would not want to be in the same area with them and try to eat them!!! its too damp here for pigs.... and cant afford a pony health care.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Holy crap that time flew didnt it? Pics pics wondering what these chickens look like... never really looked into cochin besides what I have, are you doing LF? and yes fluffy butt pics!! remember to post over and let them know you hatched!!!

Congrats CHICKY!!!!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Pentamom

That's cool! I thin that is really the way to go next time. I think I want to make smaller cops and raise specific breeds in them so I am sure of what I'm hatching and if I sell babies I can for sure know what they are.

7. Pentamom

Well that makes me happy! LOL!! Maybe 1 would be good then?? LOL!

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hey. That was a quote from Heatherscooby lol

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Pentamom

I noticed it had my name for the quote but didn't think twice about it. Still new to how these boards work. LOL! Mine don't hatch until dec. 3rd. LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by