Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Okay................my hatch, 7 went into lock down. One pipped at the wrong end, by the time I noticed it, it had died :-( One was fully developed, buy didn't absorb the yolk, so died around 18??? So I have 5 very cute mottled cochins, 3 blue and 2 black! I will get picks tomorrow. They are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry! :-(

pentamom....i would set everything up with bedding and all, run the lights for awhile and see how much temperature fluctuates from day to night, check temps in different spots also to look for drafts....and WOW that is one clean garage.

Sally check with your insurance company, we have farm insurance so it covers different things than a regular homeowners insurance, you would have an excuse to add all kinds of pets, you need them for a petting zoo.

blarney, what is your general location,,,,,i would love to see some of the goats, maybe i can talk hubby into a roadtrip with a load of straw.
OMG! I couldnt LOL Hubby will KILL ME!! but I soooo love goats, but afraid the dogs would not want to be in the same area with them and try to eat them!!! its too damp here for pigs.... and cant afford a pony health care.

Quote:
wink.png

I dont know lol!!! I assume they gather entries and then set up voting???? good question! lol

it took a weekend for each one, IF THAT... I am telling you its easy!! just look how fast and simple it goes together, it takes more time leveling up block than making it!!! weather was screwy on the first build... but I still have odds ends I was doing and still need to do... wants list ya know!

I want to add a light into the silkie coop/dog house so that it has some warmth to keep their water from freezing this winter, plus I need to be able to see at night, tired of lanterns!! although I do love feeling old school! yea I said that!

Okay................my hatch, 7 went into lock down. One pipped at the wrong end, by the time I noticed it, it had died :-( One was fully developed, buy didn't absorb the yolk, so died around 18??? So I have 5 very cute mottled cochins, 3 blue and 2 black! I will get picks tomorrow. They are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry! :-(
Holy crap that time flew didnt it? Pics pics wondering what these chickens look like... never really looked into cochin besides what I have, are you doing LF? and yes fluffy butt pics!! remember to post over and let them know you hatched!!!

Congrats CHICKY!!!!

;)

I dont know lol!!!  I assume they gather entries and then set up voting????  good question! lol 

it took a weekend for each one, IF THAT... I am telling you its easy!! just look how fast and simple it goes together, it takes more time leveling up block than making it!!! weather was screwy on the first build... but I still have odds ends I was doing and still need to do... wants list ya know!

I want to add a light into the silkie coop/dog house so that it has some warmth to keep their water from freezing this winter, plus I need to be able to see at night, tired of lanterns!! although I do love feeling old school! yea I said that!

That's cool! I thin that is really the way to go next time. I think I want to make smaller cops and raise specific breeds in them so I am sure of what I'm hatching and if I sell babies I can for sure know what they are.

Back
Top Bottom