Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Lilbrownie, I have 2 speckled sussex, 4 red sexlinks, and one silky mutt. I call her a silkie mutt because she has the cap and feathers on her feet, but feathers like a regular chicken everywhere else. I bought 15 chicks from TSC. 7 roos, I kept the youngset silkie roo and sold the erwst at Roots auction in June.

LOL! No problem! We're down to 3 roos now! Forget using the whole bird...I just used the breast, legs and thighs.

I really, really hate the smell of raw meat. I don't know why?

Anyway, I'm gonna keep the three cockerels and see how they develop. You never know!! Plus, it'll help keep them warm!

I put Lil' Ropo in there and they were trying to breed her already! Dear Lord!

Wingstone, just read your post....I'm planning on heading to you as I will be picking up feed at Gehmans and figure might as well stop at your place for straw too... Does Tuesday work? I am wondering if I dare put my goat, Lily Love (LOVE HER!!!) in the front seat of a borrowed truck.... hmmm might be too traumatic for her, AND DH when he gets the truck back with Goat Turd all over the passenger seat.

Sally, will you PLEASE take it easy?!!! Geez Louise! ER visits and NOT staying when recommended?? Your kids need you, silly girl!

PentaMom.... this needs to be said. That Garage is just NOT RIGHT! Are you sure you have 5 kids? How in the heck do you keep your garage like that? And can you pahlease come straighten me out? Everyday my poor kids gets to school on time is a GREAT one. Ya know, after 30 lates you get an e~mail from the principal himself. Um, I heard.

Blarney tuesday is good, just need an approximate time, and I know I commented on that garage also....I could use some of that organization, my piles work for me but nobody else can find anything.

well I lost a few hours of work today when I shouldn't have but some of the youngsters are home from school so everybody got together before they go back, It's amazing how they change when they go off to college.

Wingstone, kiddos home from school? excellent way to lose time!! My little one has a 1/2 day on Tuesday, can I come before 10?

Oh and I couldn't resist... here's my Lily Love today, catching some rays.
love.gif
this little girl!

That time is fine, but hubby isn't around till after 2 and he is usually the one to stack trucks, I have no idea how he gets so many in a truck.

your making me impatient, goats are one thing we can not add untill we live on the farm fulltime, we plan on a couple nigerian dwarfs in the future.

LOL! No problem! We're down to 3 roos now! Forget using the whole bird...I just used the breast, legs and thighs.

I really, really hate the smell of raw meat. I don't know why?

Anyway, I'm gonna keep the three cockerels and see how they develop. You never know!! Plus, it'll help keep them warm!

I put Lil' Ropo in there and they were trying to breed her already! Dear Lord!
Wondering if you sell hatching egg?

Back
Top Bottom