Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I gave up and just borrowed my sisters for now

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwwwww

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!! I PROMISE I have 5 kids! You are all more than welcome to visit to even check! LOL!! Our garage is huge, so that is probably what it is. The ceiling height is absurd and it's a 3 car garage. LOL! I clean it out like once a week (well, you know, because I'm constantly building things that get ruined.) LOL!!

Alrighty! So I have Good news and Bad news....

Since I'm a bad news person first, I'll give you the bad news..

I was right with 2 out of 3 of my "unsure eggs." 1 of the 3 started veining, so I put it back with my progressors (lol, I feel so scientific!) I was getting worried about exploding eggs and since I still saw no progression on my white one I was wondering in the beginning and the other egg, you could see through from the beginning. So I waited for B to go to bed so I could open and see what happened.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As my stomach was in my throat hoping there wasn't a developing baby (because I didn't want to be a bad vegetarian to my son...LOL!) I am thankful that they were unfertilized![​IMG]
    (I really think I would have cried had their been a developing baby in there, and after my terrible week~I really just can't anymore hurt and pain.)

Now the good news...

I HAVE MOVING BABIES AND PULSING HEARTS!!!!!! [​IMG]

I am so excited that I will so far have 10 babies hopefully hatching to me on the 3rd!! I watched one moving around with his eye ball, and on 2 I saw what looked like a heartbeat pulsing, I am in complete awe of mother nature right now! It's so amazing watching these babies growing so much! So of course~you all know me and I HAD to take pictures!! LOL!!
    (Looks like an alien with 2 eyes in this pic)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S.~Sally~I keep forgetting to tell you that B randomly named one egg "Sally" and made me write it down. LOL! When he said that I just looked at him like he had 6 heads. LOL!! So we may have a chicken named after you (or the likes there of) However, if it's a roo, he may be gender confused. LOL!!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I do for my Langshan standards and bantams. But the Mille Cochins are all mama2my4's thing! She gifted me with some males to breed to my random Cochin females for setters later on.

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Pentamom

[​IMG]
    Okay, so you're going to laugh. I bought this at Target in the DOLLAR section for a buck! LOL! The are LED lights and they literally light up my office! Thank You! I am so happy that they photo well! I took movie of the baby moving, I'm trying to post it so bad! LOL!

9. Pentamom

Here is my baby!!

10. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Thank you for posting. It is pretty cool. You know if "Sally" is a roo, you can just switch him to "Sal" like Salvador.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by