Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wingstone, just read your post....I'm planning on heading to you as I will be picking up feed at Gehmans and figure might as well stop at your place for straw too... Does Tuesday work? I am wondering if I dare put my goat, Lily Love (LOVE HER!!!) in the front seat of a borrowed truck.... hmmm might be too traumatic for her, AND DH when he gets the truck back with Goat Turd all over the passenger seat.

Sally, will you PLEASE take it easy?!!! Geez Louise! ER visits and NOT staying when recommended?? Your kids need you, silly girl!

PentaMom.... this needs to be said. That Garage is just NOT RIGHT! Are you sure you have 5 kids? How in the heck do you keep your garage like that? And can you pahlease come straighten me out? Everyday my poor kids gets to school on time is a GREAT one. Ya know, after 30 lates you get an e~mail from the principal himself. Um, I heard.

hide.gif

Wingstone, just read your post....I'm planning on heading to you as I will be picking up feed at Gehmans and figure might as well stop at your place for straw too... Does Tuesday work? I am wondering if I dare put my goat, Lily Love (LOVE HER!!!) in the front seat of a borrowed truck.... hmmm might be too traumatic for her, AND DH when he gets the truck back with Goat Turd all over the passenger seat.

Sally, will you PLEASE take it easy?!!! Geez Louise! ER visits and NOT staying when recommended?? Your kids need you, silly girl!

PentaMom.... this needs to be said. That Garage is just NOT RIGHT! Are you sure you have 5 kids? How in the heck do you keep your garage like that? And can you pahlease come straighten me out? Everyday my poor kids gets to school on time is a GREAT one. Ya know, after 30 lates you get an e~mail from the principal himself. Um, I heard.

LOL!! I PROMISE I have 5 kids! You are all more than welcome to visit to even check! LOL!! Our garage is huge, so that is probably what it is. The ceiling height is absurd and it's a 3 car garage. LOL! I clean it out like once a week (well, you know, because I'm constantly building things that get ruined.) LOL!!

Alrighty! So I have Good news and Bad news....

Since I'm a bad news person first, I'll give you the bad news..

I was right with 2 out of 3 of my "unsure eggs." 1 of the 3 started veining, so I put it back with my progressors (lol, I feel so scientific!) I was getting worried about exploding eggs and since I still saw no progression on my white one I was wondering in the beginning and the other egg, you could see through from the beginning. So I waited for B to go to bed so I could open and see what happened.

As my stomach was in my throat hoping there wasn't a developing baby (because I didn't want to be a bad vegetarian to my son...LOL!) I am thankful that they were unfertilized!
wee.gif

(I really think I would have cried had their been a developing baby in there, and after my terrible week~I really just can't anymore hurt and pain.)

Now the good news...

I HAVE MOVING BABIES AND PULSING HEARTS!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I am so excited that I will so far have 10 babies hopefully hatching to me on the 3rd!! I watched one moving around with his eye ball, and on 2 I saw what looked like a heartbeat pulsing, I am in complete awe of mother nature right now! It's so amazing watching these babies growing so much! So of course~you all know me and I HAD to take pictures!! LOL!!
(Looks like an alien with 2 eyes in this pic)

P.S.~Sally~I keep forgetting to tell you that B randomly named one egg "Sally" and made me write it down. LOL! When he said that I just looked at him like he had 6 heads. LOL!! So we may have a chicken named after you (or the likes there of) However, if it's a roo, he may be gender confused. LOL!!

Last edited:
LOL I seriously need your candler!!! take a pic of it!!! LOL those are awesome candle pics chicky!!! CONGRATS!!!

Okay, so you're going to laugh. I bought this at Target in the DOLLAR section for a buck! LOL! The are LED lights and they literally light up my office! Thank You! I am so happy that they photo well! I took movie of the baby moving, I'm trying to post it so bad! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom