Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I lost my goat today.
DA15F5E4-0599-43AD-B6DD-04AB673B9493.jpeg BD100A3F-DBBA-4DDB-9E34-D746FEFC6DDF.jpeg

Penelec is cutting down some trees. I signed a paper when the guy asked if he could cut trees down along the roadway behind me, and in the alley in front. I never once told them they could actually stand in front of my house up against the porch ... smoking. There are seven people just standing there watching two others cut trees in my yard. I did not say anything about the smoking because:
I think I told you guys that one broody duck gave up completely on her own when her eggs didn’t hatch last week. The other duck did not give up. I gave her three fresh eggs. That all worked out for the best.
Even if you have been to my house, I doubt I brought you behind the duck pen. The pen is not in the middle of my yard. It is not near the property line either. There is no excuse whatsoever for these guys to be dragging branches from the neighbors yard, up against my pen, and to the lower area of my yard (not near the road even). I simply asked that they stay away from the pen. It should not have been a big deal. The guy would not stop arguing with me!! I kept expressing that I only wanted him to stay away from that section of the fence at least. I saw (monitor) Aretha kill an egg. I just need them to stay away from the duck house!! :( What is wrong with them? I really can’t understand what they’re doing that far in the neighbors’ yard anyway.
They are supposed to chip up the wood too. At this point I am wondering if they are going to leave the chips in my yard. I don’t think they’re supposed to, but I don’t think they’re supposed to be doing what they’re doing anyway.
I will have to pick up branches before mowing again. I don’t want to break my mower.

Penelec is cutting down some trees. I signed a paper when the guy asked if he could cut trees down along the roadway behind me, and in the alley in front. I never once told them they could actually stand in front of my house up against the porch ... smoking. There are seven people just standing there watching two others cut trees in my yard. I did not say anything about the smoking because:
I think I told you guys that one broody duck gave up completely on her own when her eggs didn’t hatch last week. The other duck did not give up. I gave her three fresh eggs. That all worked out for the best.
Even if you have been to my house, I doubt I brought you behind the duck pen. The pen is not in the middle of my yard. It is not near the property line either. There is no excuse whatsoever for these guys to be dragging branches from the neighbors yard, up against my pen, and to the lower area of my yard (not near the road even). I simply asked that they stay away from the pen. It should not have been a big deal. The guy would not stop arguing with me!! I kept expressing that I only wanted him to stay away from that section of the fence at least. I saw (monitor) Aretha kill an egg. I just need them to stay away from the duck house!! :( What is wrong with them? I really can’t understand what they’re doing that far in the neighbors’ yard anyway.
They are supposed to chip up the wood too. At this point I am wondering if they are going to leave the chips in my yard. I don’t think they’re supposed to, but I don’t think they’re supposed to be doing what they’re doing anyway.
I will have to pick up branches before mowing again. I don’t want to break my mower.
:mad: what fisherlady said

Been a busy bee but I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

Quick question... Place I work at has some roosters from a straight run that desperately need processed (they're harassing hens and not keepers), wondering if there's anyone/place around here (Lehigh Valley) that would do processing? TIA!

Hello everybody,

I’m back to our flock in SE PA next week. This week I was in Okinawa Japan, and went to visit a farm to see if they had any cool Japanese ways to look after their chickens. Here’s my badly shot and short video:

Back
Top Bottom