1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. cottagegarden

cottagegarden Eggistentialist

Oct 2, 2008
    SE PA
    Chester County near the Montgomery County border-sayin "hi" to quite a few neighbors here

2. bauers chicks

bauers chicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    Pike County PA

3. Buugette

Buugette [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Cra

May 26, 2009
    Bucks County, PA
    Quote:Downtown Philly... really? And how are you hiding your chickens? Just curious...

D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  4. samshens

samshens New Egg

Nov 4, 2008
    On the Monongahela, here in SW. Pa [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  5. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Im from Ellwood City, Pa...western about an hour from Pittsburgh! Hello everybody!!!

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I hope you dont mind me buttin in, I was born and raised in Huntingdon PA, now living in Portland, IN. Its nice to see people on here from where I grew up from. Nice to meet you all.

7. cottagegarden

cottagegarden Eggistentialist

Oct 2, 2008
    SE PA
    Ed, you are an honorary Pa person then--too bad you arent still here it would be fun to meet you at the chickenstock!!
    Its a big chicken, farm, horse, funorama!!
    Quote:

8. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Quote:Downtown Philly... really? And how are you hiding your chickens? Just curious...

D

They stay behind their fence, I get rid of any that are too loud, and nobody complains! I can see city hall from my bedroom window.

There are more than a few chickens in West Philly, but I haven't found any others in Center City yet.

9. chickennurse

chickennurse Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2010
    I live in western pa very close to portersville flf. I'm just getting started again in chickens after a 20 year relapse, they won't be here til may though [​IMG]. FLF I would love to buy some ameracauna chicks from you in the spring or eggs. Dh just got me an incubator. I live near living treasures park by mcconnells mill.

10. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Pm sent [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by