Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh my!
hugs.gif
It's been a rough year for so many. I hope your home and family are all okay. It has to be very frustrating to have this going on and be so far from home.....so close yet so far.

Quote:
Thanks ~ I made it home without too much trouble. My chickens were wet from standing in the rain when they could have gone inside, the runs have a couple of inches of water in them, but everyone is safe. We had 9 inches of rain in the past 2 days and it is still supposed to rain all day tomorrow. The weatherman said we are now about 25 inches ahead for the year. I hope this means we won't have much snow this winter!

Glad to hear everyone is well down there. My poor chickeys have not left the barn in days. I have their coop in the barn and they at least have the whole run of the barn during bad weather but they are still getting grumpy because of the rain. I can't wait for it to stop!!!!

I just watched a report saying MORE rain is on the way. We are at the western border of PA, so although we've been getting rain, it's nothing compared to central or eastern PA.

About the snow, though... I keep thinking it's gonna be like last winter
sad.png
.... snow from beginning to end. brrrrrrrrrrr

Watching the news tonight was so depressing. Oh for all this over abundance of rain to be redirected to Texas. They showed whole towns flooded, houses floating....what a nightmare. Stay safe BYCers.
hugs.gif

dmccann ~ yea....they need to rethink that theory!!!

flitter ~ Is the calculation 1" of rain makes 10" of snow? Something like that I think.

Last edited:
Quote:
I know you are probably joking, and I apologize if you were just trying to be silly, but the term 'global warming' can be a little confusing. What happens with climate change is not that the weather all over the world gets hotter, it means that the weather all over the world gets more extreme. Which I think we can agree is happening on some level! I am heartbroken for my friends that lost their home this week in the flooding, and my friends that are about to loose their home in TX due to the fires...

it wishful thinking on my part,to live in sunny Florida instead of Pa weather.I also pray for everyone in the world,due to hard ships.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom