Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I knew the game camera would catch some strange things but I never realized people are feeding birds when I am not there.
and they do some strange things.

not sure what he's doing since no one is even near him.
OMG when you open that up he is like Jesus...... I heard the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" you know the religious ahhhhhh

Thast so awesome.... how many pixels you got that in can copy the orig and zoom and crop??? That

Went to my friends house and got 18 more eggs do you think any of you should be washed?
Plus we got our new girl Sandy named after hurricane Sandy since she is a Jersey shore girl
Holy crap momma hen!! that took you less than two hours to locate and get!!!!! ADDICTION prediction correct!!! Yay!
I would just brush off the dirt, and a damp towl if you feel they are really pooey... but I let mine... even the duck eggs I got today!

I have only ran the camera for 2 days, still playing with the settings and moving it around, seems like a decent camera considering it was only $40, will serve the purpose for me,,,,really getting tired of finding gates open and nobody admitting to it, now i can see who is there when i'm not.
course hubby had to commit on the wide angle in this photo

The camera really does add 10 pounds.

I have only ran the camera for 2 days, still playing with the settings and moving it around, seems like a decent camera considering it was only $40, will serve the purpose for me,,,,really getting tired of finding gates open and nobody admitting to it, now i can see who is there when i'm not.
course hubby had to commit on the wide angle in this photo

The camera really does add 10 pounds.
oh for petes wingstone!!! I am short and fat, and I give NO thanks to illness AND STEROID MEDS!!

seriously...40 bucks??? I want one for the Bears!!

Last edited:
Holy crap momma hen!! that took you less than two hours to locate and get!!!!! ADDICTION prediction correct!!! Yay!
I would just brush off the dirt, and a damp towl if you feel they are really pooey... but I let mine... even the duck eggs I got today!
Thanks Sally! I'll leave the poo. LOL! It's actually poo and mud as my friend layers her poop for the winter...
sickbyc.gif
LOL!! She is a good friend of mine so she would have given them to me for free, but I threw her 5 bucks for 18 eggs. We don't know how many are fertilized, but I guess we shall see! LOL!

Okay, I bleached out the incubator and we are back up to 99.5 so now I'm ready to incubate.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom