Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

clap.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif

I knew the game camera would catch some strange things but I never realized people are feeding birds when I am not there.
and they do some strange things.

not sure what he's doing since no one is even near him.

Other people actually come and feed your birds!? I need to get in on that action!

I'll be at the Farm show this year. I haven't determined which dates, so I would love to hear what any attendees are doing. If we meet in western PA, I would choose Kittanning or Clarion. I live in Slippery Rock, but the other two places are better located for Johnstown and Pittsburgh. Checked out my Australorps today... Six hens, but I was sure only one is laying, two at the most. Any opinions on whether the other would jump start in the spring? I get 1 a day, sometimes two. And they were hatched in April, so plenty old enough.

I could probably make it to Clarion, I'm about 30 min. away. All depends on when.

Good Morning Everyone! I'm going to take sandy out to scratch since she has been in the brooder all night. Hopefully she won't run off. LOL!! She is such a pretty gentile girl. apparently she will follow me around from what I'm told. I sure hope so otherwise she will be forest food. LOL! I am hoping that I won't have to chase her around. She is blind in her left eye from the eagle attacking her. :-( poor thing.

Talk to you guys later! Got my babies incubating, my baby in the mini brooder and my baby in the big brooder~I am surrounded with BABIES!!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom