Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The news of me starting to raise BW quails has gotten around and I was asked if I had ever considered raising woodcocks. And yes some off color comments came to mind, but any who. I don't know that I've even seen a woodcock in ages. Than again I really haven't looked for them either lol.

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

If I can convince my officiant's girlfriend to let him wear his kilt...we'll have that too.

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    where are you at? i'm all for neighbors that love chickens like i do, everyone else seems to be out east lol[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Penta~~ !!! I love you too, your so much fun!! Great job and I am impressed!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
  8. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

My hubby works in Grindstone.

9. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA

I buy them at tractor supply.

10. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Ooh I wanna see pics!! So happy you got more pullets then Roos!!

Welcome, Berks county here

Ok so if you feed your roosters the layer feed you are killing them?? Cause mine eat the same feed! Trying to do the best by my chickens. Was wondering if you could send me a pic of the ingredients in this feed that you say is great. I know I have never said before but I have connections with a feed mill in the area and may be able to get the food made at a better price for everyone. Would love to find a food they don't waste!!! So into making up a new formula that would be great for all. So if you wanna pm me we can try to work this out!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by