Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. immyjay54

immyjay54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    We could almost say that we are neighbors. lol

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    YEAY!!!!! [​IMG] Waiting to see what happens. I am so glad you give her another chance! [​IMG] I am wishing you a girl too.

3. immyjay54

immyjay54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Wow, getting closer. ha,ha I'm just about 3 miles south east of Uniontown. lol

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Holy Crap! 55 posts! Chatters!! XO! LOL!! Sorry I've been missing. I've been reclaiming my old coop into this WONDERFUL

[​IMG]
    Baby Development Brooder!!! The babies will start at the very left since they don't require too much space, then go to the middle when they get bigger, then to the furthest right as they are preparing to go to the coop! :) Each section has a separate door and plenty of room for the kids to go in and play with the birds! Sorry so Pic Heavy again..LOL! You all know I love my pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    They love the new feeder set up! :)
    [​IMG]
    Just showing you the 1 unfinished part of the basement so you can get an idea.
    [​IMG]
    This is the final step section before coop time!
    [​IMG]
    This is the "Toddler" Room. LOL! Jennise is currently in it.
    [​IMG]
    This is the "infant" room. I just have Cabella in it until her and Jennise get use to each other. I want them to see each other and get ready to be put in together after the new babies come christmas day, to occupy this space. Cabella is so cute. But she's interacting with Jennise which is a good thing!
    [​IMG]
    Just another angel of the room. So you can see the setup.
    [​IMG]
    Lights out, heat lamp time!
    [​IMG]
    In order from smallest to biggest!
    [​IMG]
    Jennise and "Baby Jones" (spoof off of Davey Jones) LOL! Rowan came up with that name.
    [​IMG]
    Every Chick is HYSTERICAL (including mine) When I'd get an email on my phone it makes a "boing" noise, when that would happen, every chick would stop in it's tracks and stand VERY still, for like a minute. It was so interesting to see ALL of them do it. Why is that??

[​IMG]
    Cabella and her daddy
    [​IMG]
    My Brama! (I still haven't named her yet.)
    [​IMG]
    Me and my Brama cleaning my desk..LOL!
    [​IMG]
    Sitting Pretty!
    [​IMG]
    hanging around, waiting for the new brooder to come LOL!

Sorry if any of these pictures are double posted, I forgot to look back and see what I already posted. So crazy here with the photo shoot and building the brooder. :) Hope you are all having a great day!

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Yup! However, they are not like "Cards" more like a post card. So, if you are looking for formal, it's not going to be. If you are looking for relaxed, cute and fun~Then I got you! LOL!!
    OMG, that is too cute!

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

My wedding ceremony is being held in front of an attack chopper, I am wearing an ORANGE dress and my ring bearer is carrying a sign that says "Last Chance Grampa, RUN" does that sound formal to you?

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Your hubby is alot more lenient than my fiancee...he'd have a cow if I suggested a use of the basement like that!

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    That is insane! I say that in a good way! [​IMG] LOL matter of fact what I said can't be written here lol.

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] Yep that tops the kilts for sure lol

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay this may sound like an odd request, but for those that have gotten to know me a bit wouldn't be surprised.

Can woodcocks be raised? And has anyone tried?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by