Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am sorry.
hide.gif
I will cancel my account. I didn't mean to see you offering feathers. Sally made me do it!!
If your stalking you might as well add me! lol Yep hooking feathers and pimping for quail lol

Everyone seems to want crosses,,, and I'm fighting to find " pure " .... lol
I'm looking at what I have. If I have one splash, 5 FBCM and than weed out what ever comes out of the MT marans eggs is what I'm working with for now. Really really didn't want the OE and whatever the other eggs are , but it's what I got in the swap.

I have self-esteem issues also. And I always doubt myself. It hurts my marriage sometimes because I always think he's checking our other women or he thinks other people are better than me. It sux. I'm not really ever confident about myself. He hates that about me. I hate it too because I'm depressed a lot. :-/
Okay..so now you all probably think I'm crazy....
How 'bout those chickens?! Everyone ready for the holidays?!
WTH! Are you serious! Wow.....Ok....Checked out your blog page the first day you posted and have been listening to the songs you have sang since you posted( okay well now that makes me sound like a stalker...dang) You have 5 kids ( and dang! Yep big props for that....three girls myself and that is a handful ) When with the GF she has a daughter as well...so yeah...4 girls from age 2-12! 2, 7, 10, and 12 Yep the dog had to be a boy. 3 cats, one attack house rabbit and a friggen golden doodle at her house and a whole boat load of chickens at mine, well and the handful of bobwhite quail. ANYWAY! You have nothing to to be self conscience about! You posted pics of running a half marathon! For God's sake I couldn't imagine running a quarter marathon! My knees would tear apart, that's a HUGE accomplishment! On top of giving birth to 5 babies and raising them, keeping a house, cutting songs released on XM radio and than taking on raising chickens as well! Holy Crap! I can tell you that not just anyone can do all that! We all have our own things we can pick at......HI my name is Chad....I'm bald with bad joints(one too many tree accidents), stubborn as all get out, i'm am excessive people person with ADHD and OCD. We all have our things we can pick at ourselves and our partners when we feel as though we can't cut the mustard so to speak. Sooo the most you can do in life is work on your flaws and accept what you have and what you've been given. Take what you have and make the best out of it! Expand your strengths and celebrate them! Everyone has something they can do GREAT! And just between you, me and the PA BYC thread.....I couldn't manage 5 kids by myself without a circus whip and a chair LOL Ok.I'm done on my soapbox and may just
hide.gif
for a while again lol

And I know I got off the soapbox, but my GF was afraid I am gonna run off with one of you chicken gals. The thing is she doesn't have to be as "chicken obsessed" as I am and being able to talk and chat with y'all fills that gap. How many of you have significant others that are as deep into chickens/poultry or even animals as each of you are?

After a quick freak out session...we're all good! I know what I will get him! 

'besides the obvious'! Yer bad!

I am definitely in mid-freak out...would love to know how you and Mama managed to resolve the issue, I mean, really, What The Heck do Men Want? The Dickey Incubator did not go over like I thought....hmmmm. Turns out, he's not into feeding my addiction.

Am I settling for buying him some shirts?

Gym?! HA! Not gonna happen over here! :D

Go sit in the Walmart. You will feel SO much better after people watching. Or http://peopleofwalmart.com 

I KNEW that was coming! That website cracks ME up.

And I know that I should NOT shop at Walmart...garment factory fires, very poor treatment of workers here in the States. Why does it have to be so **** close, convenient and cheap? Arrrrgh.

Thank You for the reminder Penta, I will make a concerted effort to be there less often.

Now to go look for myself on the website Ropo provided.

And I know I got off the soapbox, but my GF was afraid I am gonna run off with one of you chicken gals. The thing is she doesn't have to be as "chicken obsessed" as I am and being able to talk and chat with y'all fills that gap. How many of you have significant others that are as deep into chickens/poultry or even animals as each of you are?

i was thinking about this and thought: 2 Poultry Loving people in a relationship could be disastrous. We really need that significant other to reign us in from time to time or it would be chaos. Having said that, my DH is slacking at his 'reigning in'. I asked once (earlier this year), why don't you ever complain about all the hatching? And he says, 'I figured when it got to be too much, you'd stop'. Uhhh, seriously? No wonder we are 'overrun with chickens'.

Wait till I start hatching these Goaties out! Hope he figures out how to stop me there or things could get really ugly. BTW my Lily (alpha goat) has a date this week, so YAY! Let it begin.

The sun is up, one minute earlier, Thank You Winter Solstice! Time to get on the chores.

Back
Top Bottom