Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: Apparently he realized that I was on FB too (I still don't get what he meant by "you are on FB too") when I said something about Button Quail.
I found the page before Sally mentioned it, but she has mentioned it on here a few times. Therefor I am blaming her for making me check out the page even though I knew about it before. Get it?
And "cancel my account" is because I have issues with my self esteem which makes me always doubt myself, and wonder if I should just shut up, and stop posting. If not being on FB or the PA Farm page is what is wished, I will do it. I was kidding though.
hey now

Quote:
highfive.gif

I used to have low self-esteem...then I realized that nobody is as awesome as I am at being me.

Go ahead! Look at yourself in the mirror and think about how awesome you are every morning and how NOBODY could do what you do on a daily basis!

On the other hand..working at Wal-Mart for 7 years and realizing that some customers can be real idiots did help...
lmao

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Are ya ready? Skip this post if you are in a hurry.
Last night I swept (I forgot there was a shovel behind me) the sidewalk, hoping to keep the snow from accumulating too much by the back door. The broom broke.
Thismorning I splashed FF all over myself after JUST getting out of the shower.
I walked out to the back sunroom/covered porch/whatever you want to call it, and there is now covering one windowsill.
hmm.png

I walked outside to several inches of snow covering the sidewalk where I had swept, and NOTHING on the sidewalk or driveway where I hadn't. Nothing by any outbuilding except the coop. I am still laughing at this point.
I managed to get down the hill without falling, opened the coop, and there was a pile of snow inside where it blew in through the wire above the door. I fed the FF inside since the wind had blown 1-2 feet of snow into the run, and the wind is still blowing hard. I checked the water and dry feed. Now I am not laughing. There has been a little blood on the feeder twice in the past two weeks. This was more than a little smeared blood. This was the feeder is covered. No feeder showing through.
IDK who is bleeding, but I have an idea. I do not have an idea what to do about it. If it is Red, I can put him and a few girls in the nest room while I am gone for Christmas. I can actually put him in there at night too. The fights are happening early in the morning. I don't hear or see anything at all during the day that tells me what is going on.
So we are talking about gifts for our husbands. I didn't know what to do either. I knew he needed jeans, but he knew he was getting them, and told me to buy them in a store. Oh, yes, Mr. "we weigh a ton" I am going to just walk in the store, and buy you jeans from the rack.
lau.gif
I can barely buy clothes from just any store! Speaking of which, why do stores offer big guy sizes, but not big gal sizes?
So... I had to order his jeans, and whatever else I was going to get him. One problem after another, and by the time it was done, I was a few hours late putting my order in, so I was told the gifts would arrive between the 27th and January 14th.
th.gif
I called my sister in N.J. and she went to a store nearby to pick up some audio books for Mr. Trucker. I now I have something to give him Christmas morning when we have my 6 siblings and their families watching to see who got what (so I HAD to have SOMETHING for him to open!)
Now we are going to laugh again. The jeans showed up yesterday morning, and the gift that was supposed to arrive in January (a Steelers tumbler) arrived twenty minutes ago. The last gift is another audio book. If it doesn't show up Monday morning, that will be ironic. For all the book stores I can go to, I could have just picked the book up!
So... That is my long story.
No, it isn't. My front door has air pouring in from the side, and the window I am sitting in front of now is super leaky too. Anyone have one of those window cover kits I can use?
Now I am done.
big_smile.png

Update on using sand in the coop! With the snow and rain blowing, I have some wet sand by the entrance. The bonus is that the sand isn't going to disintegrate like pine chips, and doesn't stink like wet pine! The sand is fairly clean thanks to scooping the poop whenever I want (I have gone as long as about three days without scooping. It didn't have a bad smell), so I just stir the wet sand around a little, and just like at the beach, the sand starts drying. The snow and mud being tracked in doesn't cause an issue either. I still have some issues to work out (the rolled up tarp against the wall by the roost keeps forming poop pockets!) but I do like the sand.
YAY!!! I sooo will need your help lugging sand into ours come spring.... all last year I had no issues with mud!! AND NOW the past 2 months its been so gross!! I am ready for it to freeze even the back yard and DOGS ARE A MESS and inturn my house is a dusty muddy mess and the dogs, well screw trying to keep up with them!!! OMG they go out and play with each other and roll around and I SOOO need a doggie addition to the house!! I miss my big new house so freakin bad!!
hit.gif
stupid health just never know what will get thrown your way!! I keep asking what the hell did I ever doooooo????

Back
Top Bottom