Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I have three pips this morning! One is a silkie, but I can't see what is written on the other two. Still nothing from the cochins except some rocking. This is my first batch since June, I believe? Maybe July. I had such horrible hatches over the summer. I really need these next two to go well! Otherwise, I may be cured of hatching for good!
celebrate.gif
fl.gif

Purdy, I'll get you on.
Blarney, yes, Sunday will work for us. And yes, parking is $10 (at least). Fiancee always yells at me to put on my coat...and then complains when I make him carry it! LOL I know I'll get overheated wearing it, so I'm smart enough not to! I'm NOT taking the kids this year, they didn't let me spend ANY time in the poultry area last year.
Chad...please, please, please say you don't have your ebay tied to your paypal for automatic payments!
fl.gif
for your pippers Mama!
Thank you Missy..
big_smile.png

hey sally, found out my brahma roo i was going to loan you is a blue partridge
wee.gif
, according to sjisty on the brahma thread, their picture is a look alike to my roo. going to get my partridge
ya.gif
I just read!! pics pics!! I had tried another photoshoot... I will paste here in a bit lol

Figured this was the one,,, only one with a bid.... pretty Roo, but probably not really close to the standard, but, you're crossing them anyway
Could very well be a good Roo,,,, but, why no photos of him standing,,, why don't these people think, would probably help them get better prices.

When is your hatch due ??? Thought you had plenty of marans eggs in there already?
I have eggs due to hatch this week. Not all of the ones in are going to be kept. there are other eggs in. And I wouldn't mix birchens with any other. Some of the others maybe, but not these guys.

Back
Top Bottom