Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Nice looking Sally!! How big are they?

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    It is snowing pretty good here in Centre County [​IMG]

We got up early and went to the store, so we are all set to stay in and watch the babies hatch. I am up to 5 pips now. Including the egg I dropped and cracked....

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    bigger than my LF layers that are 9 months old! lol

NOTE: BRAHMA EAT LIKE PIGS!! just sayin

6. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

omg..yeah "roots"day has got to be the "best"..haha-right?!..to add insult to injury they are going to be putting in soccer fields along graystone rd., on your left-hand side coming into E.Pete., before you get to the railraod tracks....have no idea where they entrance and exits will be , but either way it's going to make things more..um..FUN??!! Not!!...not sure when this all is going to take place, but it's approved by everyone invovled......can you imagine tuesday-Roots and soccer tournaments all in the same day..on this road...?!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ohMama YAYA!!!!! pictures any minute!!! YAYA

8. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]...awesome!!.[​IMG]..babies on the way!!...sorry about the dropped/cracked one..[​IMG]

9. LittleMissPurdy

*sally, do you use the fermenting method?, have heard alot of good things about it. I'm going to got that way, supposed to help w/ feed cost. not to mention other benefits...shinier feathers, more "solid poops".haha-.hey, anything that would make that clean-up easier is good in my book!!-haha..oh, and they eat less because they get fuller faster...you probably know all this already though[​IMG]....[​IMG]

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by