Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG this Brahma Roo issue is already killing me!!! How long until they start to fight? what age?? My SLW Roo died he was the layer pen protector, I am thinking in a month or so moving two of the Roos over in that coop. Then I MAY be able to keep all 5 lol.. [​IMG] I keep telling DH ... "well I heard its ALWAYs best to have the backup roos" RIGHT????

we had a little photo shoot before the storm comes... its C o l d outside!

NOTE: never attempt pics as soon as you let them in the run UNLESS you want action shots!!! out of 50 I only got a few nice pics and even them aint that good.... this is my favorite though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Cire, English Springer Spaniel NOT THE LOOK I like to see!!! ugggggg

[​IMG]

Mr. Big Boy Blue #1 Baby standing his ground!!!

[​IMG]

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    if i knew how to download and put on byc , not to mention how to take a good picture, i would but i can't do either of those, your young roo looks like mine did when he was that age if i remember right.
    weather here is nasty, hoping we can get home safe from work.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh thats right!! BE CAREFUL!!!

4. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

It's snowing!![​IMG], oh ..I mean..darn snow!![​IMG]..haha, hey be careful outthere..looks like it's getting nasty..alreadt heard the sirens go twice, don't know what for...be careful driving please!..*hey Sally Iknow that's not the look you want him to be givin your chooks, b u t ...he is a bird dog & mighty fine lookin one at that !!..Looks like my Mr. Fudd did, only Fudd had a bit of white at the top of his head..kinda like a "tasty cake, ...haha, pretty birds by the way..[​IMG]

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thank you but my husband will be driving, he was born up here so hes use to driving in this nasty stuff and if worse comes to worse, can stay at work, we own the building and i have all the comforts of home except a bed lol.

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    sirens going to landisville road, vehicle accident,,,I keep a close eye on that road i travel it daily, looks like i will have to go around today though.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

people are always slamin' into each other on that road..graystone into Landsville rd...alot of car "dealers"..flying around..they do drive like "mad-people"..in too much of a hurry and act like everyone is in their was!! can't stand it/ them!! always on the phone & texting..drives me crazy[​IMG]Always have to be extra careful on that stretch of road...

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yeah that first BCM roo one me over. And you had A LOT to do with that! Headcount. 4 FBCM, 1 production red, 6 comets, 1 ameracauna roo, 1 Barred cochin roo, 4 BCm crosses, 1 russian orloff, 3 silver penciled plymouth rocks, 7 ameracauna youngins, 2 future dinners of the Patrick household, and 14 wee ones including one blue splash marans. And the majority of the wee ones, well most of them are roos. Also future dinners. No partridges, no pear trees, no turtle doves. Oh and 7 Bobwhite quails. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by