Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yes Sir! And Orpington as Champion English,
woot.gif

This Barnvelder raised by a Montco 4Hr and purchased at Pickering Feed (!!) won Continental Class Champion

This would be a Khacki Campbell Drake, I will be getting this breed of eggs shortly, they are supposed to be great egg layers, wish me luck!!

I wish I could have captured this pig's true color, it was a reddish brown.

This looked like a cow rainbow to me.

Last edited:
woot.gif

This Barnvelder raised by a Montco 4Hr and purchased at Pickering Feed (!!) won Continental Class Champion

This would be a Khacki Campbell Drake, I will be getting this breed of eggs shortly, they are supposed to be great egg layers, wish me luck!!

woot.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif

for her homework my daughter in 4th grade ask me to name 4 amphibians!! hmm luckely i was playing on the computor and thank you google
I guess I haven't given much thought to WHAT exactly an amphibian is…. Newt? Frog? ok, I'm out.

Oh, how bout that 'Duck' bus thing in Philadelphia that takes you to the sites in the city then rolls out in the water for the rest of the tour…does that qualify?

Thanks for the pics Blarney, many of us do not like the crowds of people......how's penta doing she has not been on lately??
Thank you Wing. I thought I posted too many pics. I think it is interesting that quite a few people on here said they didn't do well with crowds. Made me wonder a bit...

Penta is awesome, such a sweety to be around. She's been having a bit of bad luck lately~ wish I could turn it around for her. She got a flat last night and ended up stuck in her car with 5 kids, and various livestock, one of which was a Rodent who's cage was upturned… you get the picture. I think she learned a few things about ducks today that she was really curious about and I tried my best to encourage her to get on the thread. Some of the posts from you clever peeps make me actually Laugh Out Loud. Laughing really helps when things aren't so great, so she needs to swing by soon.

Quote:
Had a good time meeting up with Pentamom and Blarney & crew at the FS today! The crowds were UNREAL! Wish I could go back on a weekeday and spend some more time browsing displays. @ Brahma fans, champion asiatic was a dark brahma at the FS. My daughter-in-law came to the FS to look at all the breeds. She has decided to join the madness and start with a few hens. She liked the buff colored americauna. Anyone on here raise them? Looking for eggs or chicks.
That would be Heather.

nothing like fresh milk,,,,I trade with my neighbor a gallon of milk for 2 dozen eggs....if only I could find someone local with goats that would do this same trade.
we had goats when our son was little, in fact, was suppose to be his goat, the deal was, his, he milk her, well that lasted for about 6 months, then momma learned to milk, but we didn't care for the taste so we gave it to a man whose son had to drink goats milk, couldn't handle cows milk, when we lost her, no more til my husband came home with a little white goat who was the pet of the place. still don't care for goats milk to this day but love cows milk.

Back
Top Bottom