Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ok Im back was watching tv in the bedroom and came out to check emails and there's SiSSY again perched on the sofa....
bow.gif
so I put a paper towel under her bum
caf.gif

awwwww

FOR SALE~ Change of Plans due to my wonderful Spitz coming and we despirately need some cash. My sweet California French Blue and Black Marans from DMrippy and Duramax~ Going to list them today because I need them gone by wednesday... I am going to sell them as trios, its getting very obvious who is who now.... DH said to list for $25 trio, and for more to make a deal. I cant find anything to compare pricing to. >shrug< I also have the gold laced cochin not sure its sex, need to look at her again. I have a few OE's hatched from Sara because I can only add two to my layer pen, I have several big dark Brahma Roos that are from Nov. and Harmomny's serama will be just a few weeks yet. First come first serve. North Berks I will place adds in FB BYC CL EbayClass tonight.
ebay does chickens
ep.gif
i knew they did eggs but real live chickens?

Well, my sis-in-law called me a few hours ago. Seems my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away. So now my heart feels like it's being torn out of my chest. I'm sitting here in shock. I'll be heading to NJ, prolly in the morning and will stay through the funeral on Tuesday. Like I said, I may jump on to try and make my life seem more normal....

GOD THIS SUCKS!

I will keep you in my prayers Missy.

Hi all,

I just want to let you know (several of you already do) that shortly, my husband and I will be moving back to Oklahoma. We do not know the exact day or month, but it will be fairly soon. The job we moved up for, the business owner decided to close the business due to health reasons.

We are moving back home! But I may be posting stuff that we have for sale (furniture and such). PLEASE, if you are friends with me, PLEASE do NOT post this on Facebook. We do not have the paperwork in hand yet, but will very soon.

Back
Top Bottom