Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LOL! We just live here for now. Well, boyfriend has been here for years, me, not as long. I will miss the grounds crew though. Going from inmates doing all of your snow removal and cutting the grass to having to mow 4.5 acres yourself might be rough.

ADDING... Anyone think it would work to put a dimmer switch on the fan to slow it down, or wont that work?
A regular dimmer switch may not have enough starting current to start the fan, because motors require more inrush current when they first start than a lighting load would. Look for a 'fan speed controller', which is basically a stronger version of a dimmer.

The deer have eaten all the white pines I planted.
If ya ever wanna try again give me a holler. I'll send ya home with some wicked organic deer spray. Stinks to high hell , but works great!
big_smile.png

Thanks Ray. I know these birds aren't the best quality and I am ok with that, They are just for the egger coop. I just hope their eggs are good and dark!

LOL! We just live here for now. Well, boyfriend has been here for years, me, not as long. I will miss the grounds crew though. Going from inmates doing all of your snow removal and cutting the grass to having to mow 4.5 acres yourself might be rough.

This would be why you NEED a cow.

Chad, yer the best! I may just take you up on that. I would like an evergreen or two!

A regular dimmer switch may not have enough starting current to start the fan, because motors require more inrush current when they first start than a lighting load would. Look for a 'fan speed controller', which is basically a stronger version of a dimmer.
Depends on the type of fan and how it is wired.
I've never looked at the particulars of the incubators and how the fan is set up.
If you could maybe send me a pic of the fan, might be able to tell you a bit better.

my chickens are hating this crazy weather...yesterday 46 degrees...today 26 with very high wind gusts...only 4 are out so far today...the rest have chosen to stay in the coop...is it spring yet?

Back
Top Bottom