Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So excited. We ordered Bantam Mille Fleur D'uccles yesterday and the they should be here today. Wow. Michele is a great breeder to work with. On another note I never received my eggs for the Brahmas and the seller refuses to respond to my messages. So thank goodness I used paypal. they are investigating and he has not responded to them either so I may get my money back...

So excited. We ordered Bantam Mille Fleur D'uccles yesterday and the they should be here today. Wow. Michele is a great breeder to work with. On another note I never received my eggs for the Brahmas and the seller refuses to respond to my messages. So thank goodness I used paypal. they are investigating and he has not responded to them either so I may get my money back...
hope u do, ebay and paypal are normally good about that unless its past the 45 days. i bought eggs from two different sellers , both from pa. out east, i had a very good hatch and the one sent me 30 eggs for the 12 i bought, he was sooooooooo nice. both were
good luck, forgot to ask, what color brahma were you buying?

Does the site still have chat feature?
?, not sure what site you're talking about
idunno.gif

Yes, please! I'd like 2!!! 1 for me & 1 for my mom!!!!! I'm talking about the cute chick made out of sawblades!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom