Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I'm a little concerned the one with the prominent comb is a cockerel. Opinions?

Yup...he's a boy. Same thought large red comb and lighter coloring. You might want to check out the guy to the left. While he is blurry, I see red and lighter coloring. :/

Ok well out of the six chicks I got from tractor supply 5 out of six are roosters and I am not sure about the last so I am going to keep the one I am not sure of and see if the newborns would want any of the 6 I forgot I had one rooster from a hatch so I have 6 roosters to get rid of.

The neighbor came over earlier today to let me know that he had a fisher in his yard in the middle of the day. It didn't wander over to bug my flock. Hopefully it stays away.

Auro:

Need to let the pooch loose.....been thinking about a second pooch myself an Anatolian Shepard ...(with my luck, would be more interested in eating chicken....)

My neighbor said he just lost 12 yesterday and I lost one I have no idea where she went I haven't seen any feathers either. But his yard looked like a chicken grave yard even the rooster I gave them was dead so I am going to see if they would want to buy any of my roosters maybe tomarrow.

Last edited:
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
I'm a little concerned the one with the prominent comb is a cockerel. Opinions?

Definitely a roo. Sorry!

I believe I said something yesterday about the ducklings keeping the chicks warm? I am pretty sure that is what I was witnessing a few days ago.
Watching the chicks follow the ducklings around today was just too adorable!
Please don't be upset by what the ducks are drinking. I was filling another bowl.

I think the ducks like dirty water! ;) They look great!

Back
Top Bottom