Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Try Petfinder.com. They have filters for size, age, breeds, etc, so you should be able to find something there. 

I have already checked there and entered our zip code and it brought up a bunch of different shelters after I searched all of there dogs just by size age and everything, and clicked on almost every shelter and scrolled down through every pet each shelter had, I have checked pennswoods, Craigslist Facebook, petfinder, Lancaster puppies.com I have also checked he newspaper

Ten weeks old already
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

GM all:

I just noticed that MCC has "Gone Quackers",.......

On the fox front, she came back yesterday afternoon and tried to get in my secured pen, she failed but scratched the leg and breast of my red dorking through the 2x4 welded wire...(yeah should have bought some hardware cloth for the bottom but was being cheap), the girl is OK though....and around 2:00a took the dog out and he alerted, This is a new one and alot more aggressive and less wary than the previous one...so maybe I'll get a shot at her.....I think I know more about foxes than chickens....duh!....

GM all:

I just noticed that MCC has "Gone Quackers",.......

On the fox front, she came back yesterday afternoon and tried to get in my secured pen, she failed but scratched the leg and breast of my red dorking through the 2x4 welded wire...(yeah should have bought some hardware cloth for the bottom but was being cheap), the girl is OK though....and around 2:00a took the dog out and he alerted, This is a new one and alot more aggressive and less wary than the previous one...so maybe I'll get a shot at her.....I think I know more about foxes than chickens....duh!....
gig.gif
Yeah, I went a long time ago.
lau.gif
Though isn't that what people like about me?
Good morning, Stake. I am glad everyone is okay.

Back
Top Bottom