Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yep that's them. but I never said they were for sale. I just said they were available. I'm giving away the Cockerel. I never set a price on them. they never needed to go to buy sell trade cuz there was never any price. I just said that they were available .
Karen

Well then if only the mods can delete a post maybe we need some clear instruction on exactly what needs to go to buy sell and trade. I never said the words buy , sell or trade. so why did they have to go to buy sell trade I don't get it
Karen

Almost had that little Cockerel in a new home this morning ...and what did he do? This morning before they came , he decides this morning he's going to start to Crow!!! this morning he starts to Crow !!! I looked at the people who came for the pullets and I said basically I said," I guess you're only getting three chickens because this one's a boy !",
Karen

Yep that's them. but I never said they were for sale. I just said they were available. I'm giving away the Cockerel. I never set a price on them. they never needed to go to buy sell trade cuz there was never any price. I just said that they were available .

Karen
So, they weren't deleted. They are still part of the thread. There are no prohibitions on listing things for sale here. On the contrary, we like to see poultry "on the move" to a new home. I'd do whatever I can to help, but we are rather far apart for me to be of much help. I have too many birds right now in any case. I need to find some new homes for some of my breeders to make room for new stock, much like you are doing.

I got a notice... an alert at 9;25 this morning.. that one had been deleted it because it wasn't in buy-sell- trade. okay I give up I don't understand this new forum.
Karen

Yeah! Me neither! It's confusing!!!! But I'm not tech savvy either So maybe some of its me. But I hear alot of people are struggling to learn it. I'd help anyone out on a heartbeat But my hubs just said no more animals for right now:) so we'll enjoy the ones we have and the ones that are being hatched for us now:) I think he forgets we're find send some to freezer camp. Lol. But he's been very gracious in allowing me what I have and in even driving me to pick some up:)

I got a notice... an alert at 9;25 this morning.. that one had been deleted it because it wasn't in buy-sell- trade. okay I give up I don't understand this new forum.
Karen

I am glad they weren't deleted, and I don't see any reason they would have been anyway... I am not a fan of the new forum set up, uploading pictures isn't like it used to be and even if you upload pictures you can't post them in multiple threads by just going to recent pictures like you used to. Unfortunately I have found myself participating less and less due to the changes.

Sold my first ducklings today! I think 2 girl Muscovy and one boy. They drove over two hours to get them because of the pretty colors I ended up with. More people coming tomorrow and Sunday. Going out of town next week and hoping I can get most out before then. Im keeping this little girl
20170706_123005.jpg

She had very light brown down and her feathers started coming in blue. Kinda curious about her. And anyone know if this is rippled or barred?
20170703_131922.jpg

Keeping the girl on the left.
I had two Pekings co brooding and they hatched one Peking and one Peking/blue Muscovy and took in 4 welsh harl and 3 Cayuga. Its a pretty mixed little group.
20170706_123219.jpg

Kids are gone and I tried going back to work and it didnt end well so more time with my birds!
20170707_100344.jpg

Attachments

• 20170707_100335.jpg
    20170707_100335.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 3
Sold my first ducklings today! I think 2 girl Muscovy and one boy. They drove over two hours to get them because of the pretty colors I ended up with. More people coming tomorrow and Sunday. Going out of town next week and hoping I can get most out before then. Im keeping this little girl
View attachment 1068089
She had very light brown down and her feathers started coming in blue. Kinda curious about her. And anyone know if this is rippled or barred?
View attachment 1068090
Keeping the girl on the left.
I had two Pekings co brooding and they hatched one Peking and one Peking/blue Muscovy and took in 4 welsh harl and 3 Cayuga. Its a pretty mixed little group.
View attachment 1068091
Kids are gone and I tried going back to work and it didnt end well so more time with my birds!View attachment 1068101

Wow there is so much going on in the last picture. It should be a jigsaw :eek:

Back
Top Bottom