Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Actually i had no idea. but i am supper interested now. Can you provide any information/details of where abouts?

Hink-JC -www.hinkjcpoultry.com He is also on Back Yard Chickens as hinkjc, you could probably private message him and let him know you're a local.
There is another man up there, right by you that I was referred to, and I can not remember his name. His birds are from Hink JC too. Now he breeds. I am gonna search this thread later to find his name, and I'll let you know. I did finally get mine, from the Hink JC line, they are being incubated right now. YAY!!!

Checking in from south eastern PA - good to see so many fellow PA chicken raisers out there!
smile.png
Plus I just learned about Lavender Orpingtons!

Ok guys...I just HAVE to sing praises!

This new feed that I have been feeding (approximately a week) has changed the flavor and color of my bird's yolks tremendously! I am amazed! They were on DuMor. Forget THAT feed.

They are doing SO much better on "Southern States" breeder/layer 16%. My chicks? 100000% better on the medicated 18% chick starter! (The chick starter can go higher but I didn't need that high!)

I am shocked at the difference!

That's good news to me. I sent the husband to our local feed store and that is what he came home with (at our feed store, you don't go down the aisle looking at brands, just tell them what kind of feed and they load it in the car.. I'm sure if you are specific with a brand and they have it that is what you would get, but this must be their "default" feed) so my 7 week chicks have been eating it for about 3 weeks, the original feed I bought was a 10 lb bag of DuMor and I just dumped it in to mix it and get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom